November 2022 SomaVeda® Thai Yoga Massage Practitioner Certification Retreat 164hr.
SomaVeda® Thai Yoga Certified Practitioner Certification and Retreat: CTP1 (164-hour Retreat intensive). This 13-day (Friday, November 4th. to Wednesday, November 16th.. 2022) (Thirteen days: 129hrs. class residential, 35 hours online) program will cover all four levels of the Basic Professional Thai Yoga Certificate Program plus fifteen additional breakout or supplemental courses. The CTP1 system is an intensive training based on Traditional Thai Massage, Ayurveda, Yoga Therapy, and Indigenous, Traditional, Natural, and Native American Medicine.
For full description, curriculum, and registration details, CLICK HERE.
Please Note Quarantine Proof! Add a Spiritually based health and wellness modality to your ministry! Especially during Corona concerns. Religious Therapeutics are NOT subject to governmental oversight or “Lock Downs”! Of course, our N.A.I.C. Tribal Org. will practice all necessary and prudent safety measures and or procedures. All programs are Physician supervised… We are experts in infectious diseases and disorders!
Graduates are qualified to practice and provide health and wellness services for Spirit, Mind, and Body for various health-related concerns and issues in all 50 states and Canada! The November 2022: 164hr. Thai Yoga Massage Practitioner Certificate Course qualifies towards all advanced certificates (Accredited, State of Florida Compliant, A.A.P.N.A., N.C.B.T.M.B.) and S.C.N.M. College Degree programs in Indigenous, Traditional, Natural Medicine, Ayurveda, Ayurveda Life Style Consultant, Ayurvedic Yoga Therapist, and SomaVeda® Thai yoga Therapy practitioner.
Yoga Teacher already? Learn, Restore, and Grow! Bring a comprehensive Ayurveda and Yoga Therapy practice to your school or program in only 13 days (Theory: SomaVeda® Level Four pre-requisite is distance learning/ Home Study Course)! This unique Ayurveda, Yoga, and Yoga Therapy retreat at the beautiful 5-acre Native American Indigenous Church Sanctuary offers a healing atmosphere unique to central Florida.
The November 2022 Retreat was superb! You can still review and get an idea of what we are doing!
1) November 2022 SomaVeda® Retreat Video
2) November 2022 SomaVeda® Retreat Photo Gallery
Unique to our program!
Bring a new and exciting “yoga practice t” your home life and Shala/ Studio!
1) Daily Reishi Yoga, or “Reusi Dot-ton.”
2) A Legal Basis To Practice! We offer the ONLY Ayurveda & Thai Yoga Therapy program in the U.S. Under the N.A.I.C. Umbrella, it is legal to practice in ALL 50 states and over 100 countries outside the U.S., including U.S. Territories and Puerto Rico! We are also the ONLY Thai Yoga Professional certification to offer practitioners Legal Guidelines and Business Marketing courses as part of every training!
3) Clinical Approach! Our program emphasizes Medical, Clinical approaches to integrating Ayurveda and Yoga Therapy and Native American Medicine as functional medicine strategies for effectively treating disease and health conditions. All programs are Medically supervised and designed by Physicians for clinical applications in the U.S. We teach strict therapeutic protocols for severe illnesses, including traditional pre- and co-morbidity protocols. We are the U.S.’s original “Clinical Thai” training, a U.S. certification.”
4) Adjunct Therapies: We introduce in this program many of the SomaVeda Integrated Traditional Therapies® Adjunct modalities: Table Thai Yoga, Thai Chair Yoga, Bolster Magic™, SomaVeda® Tool Assisted Energy Line Release (T.A.E.L.R.), SomaVeda® Bio-Tapp™ Emotional Liberation Technique and so much more!
By the end of this Thai Yoga certification class, you are empowered to begin practicing, open a private or group practice, or integrate into an existing Complementary and Integrative Medicine practice or healing center. No other similar program in our industry can make this offer! We give you both Marketing, Business Development, and Legal support!
Massage Therapist? Bring the exciting therapies of Ayurveda and Yoga Therapy to your practice. Save your Hands! Our unique “Hands-Free! Thai Yoga” variations have enlivened careers and saved many Massage therapists from debilitating occupational disabilities such as Carpal Tunnel Syndrome! Learn how to double your existing practice and income! N.C.B.T.M.B. and F.S.M.T.B. C.E. hrs. Approved.
- Prestigious SomaVeda® Thai Yoga Practitioner Certification
- N.A.I.C. Legal Shield: A.F.M. Authorization for one year.
- N.C.B.T.M.B. C.E.’s, if requested (Level One and Level TwCE’sdditionally to SomaVeda® National Certified Practitioner Directory to enhance your marketing. https://thaiyogacenter.com/thai-yoga-directory/
- The specially developed business, clinic, and practice development and practical, proven marketing materials and strategies show you how to be successful and make a great living practicing SomaVeda®.
- Access to SomaVeda® Certified practitioner only discounts on practice building items, marketing and business development, Supplements, E.M.F. Protection devices, treatment adjunct therapies, and Diagnostic services for practitioners, clients, and family.
- Access to comprehensive, discounted, Professional Practice Liability Insurance
- And more!
New! “Stay At Home” Option! Online SomaVeda® Thai Yoga Profesional Practitioner Certification Program. If you can not make it to our LIVE certification program due to quarantine or “Stay at Home,” Travel restrictions, or similar and need this program… No Worries! Train entirely in the comfort of your own home! CLICK HERE for details!
Allied or Medical Health Practitioner: Doctor, Nurse, Chiropractor, Acupuncture, Nutrition, Physical Therapist, Occupational Therapist? Looking to expand your practice offering with C.A.M. procedures and practices proven effective? Learn from the source! It is well known that Indigenous Traditional Medical Systems are the basis of C.A.M. procedures.
The 164 hr. CTP1 (129hrs. in-class/ 35hrs. Distance learning) qualifies as the pre-requisite course requirement for all SomaVeda College of Natural Medicine Degrees. The SomaVeda® Thai Yoga Practitioner Certificate course additionally prepares graduates for all Intermediate, Advanced, and Teacher Certification programs in SomaVeda® Thai Yoga Therapy.
What is Somaveda Integrated Traditional Therapies® Thai Yoga?
For full description, curriculum, and registration details, CLICK HERE
For NAIC/ SCNM Thai Yoga Center Tuition Grants and Scholarships, CLICK HERE