Start Dates Calendar
Empower your life and your practice!
- Thai Traditional Medicine (TTM= Thai Ayurveda)
- Traditional Thai Yoga Therapy (Traditional Thai Massage), Ayurveda, Yoga Therapy and Indigenous Medicine in US and Thailand
- Training and Certification Schedule 2020
- See our SomaVeda® Thai Yoga Curriculum!
- Many New Courses to Serve You!
- Courses listed: NAIC, SMOCH, AAPNA, State of Florida DOE, (Accredited), NCBTMB, Category A approved!
Bookmark this page and check back frequently as courses are updated weekly.
Please note that tuition prices quoted do not include accommodations or transportation to TYC. If you can’t find what your looking for give us a call at (706) 358-8646.
Click Here for details on our Thai Yoga Therapy and Traditional Thai Massage Scholarships!
2020 Schedule with SomaVeda® Certified Teachers to date!
- January 164hr Thai Yoga CTP on January 10, 2020
- SomaVeda® Taste of Thai Yoga Therapy w/Khruu Robert McAulay on March 2, 2020 7:00 PM
- March 2020 Thai Yoga Massage Practitioner Certification Retreat 164Hr. on March 6, 2020
- April 2020 Fundamentals of Thai Yoga, Ponce, Puerto Rico on April 3, 2020
- April 2019 Level One Thai Yoga, Grand Rapids MI on April 17, 2020 5:00 PM
- SomaVeda® Thai Table for Bodyworkers and Therapist on April 25, 2020
- May 2020 Thai Yoga Massage Practitioner Certification Retreat 164Hr. on May 8, 2020
- July 2020 Thai Yoga Massage Practitioner Certification Retreat 164Hr. on July 10, 2020
- 5th. Annual, 2020 Advanced SomaVeda® Thai Yoga Teachers Intensive on August 13, 2020
- September 2020 Thai Yoga Massage Practitioner Certification Retreat 164Hr. on September 4, 2020
- November 2020 Thai Yoga Massage Practitioner Certification Retreat 164Hr. on November 6, 2020
SomaVeda® Thai Yoga Therapy (Traditional Thai Massage), Certified Teacher and Instructor Program, (SV-TCP Program)
Ongoing: Consider becoming a Yoga Therapy practitioner and Certified Yoga Therapy Teacher! Apply here for professional certification for teaching SomaVeda Integrated Traditional Therapies® Advanced healing certificate courses and programs. This is for you. A rewarding and fun way to minister and make a living. It is also our opinion the only way to really master SomaVeda® Thai Yoga Therapy… by teaching. For specific requirements and costs, contact SCNM: The Thai Yoga Center directly at (706) 358-8646
- Bi-Annual Professional Training Programs in Thailand! Incredible experience actually studying traditional medicine and culture in Thailand! Includes airfare, everything basically except food. Click here for details
- Private Lessons and Sessions: SomaVeda® Thai Yoga, Ayurvedic Massage, SomaVeda® Bio-Tapp/ B.E.T., Manual Lymph Drainage, Pancha Karma, Colon Hydro-Therapy, Cranial Sacral Therapy, Neuro-Muscular Therapy (NMT), Reiki and Massage Therapy (Provided by SomaVeda®/ Medicine of Hope™ Certified and Trained Practitioners). At the Thai Yoga Center we offer a full line of intentionally made Sacred Homeopathic Remedies, Sacro-Flora® Flower essence, Aroma-Therapy and Gem/ Essence Elixers in support of your healing process.
SomaVeda Integrated Traditional Therapies®, SomaVeda® are a Federally Registered Trademark/ Servicemark and proprietary Intellectual Property, All World Rights Reserved.