Start Dates Calendar
- Thai Traditional Medicine (Thai Ayurveda)
- Traditional Thai Yoga Therapy (Traditional Thai Massage), Ayurveda, Yoga Therapy and Indigenous Medicine in US and Thailand
- Training and Certification Schedule 2018
- See our SomaVeda® Thai Yoga Curriculum!
- Many New Courses to Serve You!
- Courses listed: NAIC, SMOCH, AAPNA, State of Florida DOE, (Accredited), NCBTMB, Category A approved!
Bookmark this page and check back frequently as courses are updated weekly.
Please note that tuition prices quoted do not include accommodations or transportation to TYC. If you can’t find what your looking for give us a call at (706) 358-8646.
Click Here for details on our Thai Yoga Therapy and Traditional Thai Massage Scholarships!
2018 Schedule with SomaVeda® Certified Teachers to date!
- WORLD CONGRESS Indigenous Medicine NEVIS ISLAND JUNE on June 8, 2017 8:00 AM
- Ayurvedic Thai Yoga Therapy, St. Louis, MO: Level Two on January 13, 2018
- Level One Thai Yoga, Vienna, WV on January 19, 2018
- Fundamentals Thai Yoga, Knoxville on January 27, 2018
- February Fundamental Thai Yoga, St. Louis, MO on February 6, 2018
- Fundamentals of Thai Yoga Knoxville, TN on February 17, 2018
- March 200hr Thai Yoga CTP on March 2, 2018
- Level One Thai Yoga Fresno CA on March 2, 2018
- Fundamental Thai Yoga, St. Louis, MO on March 17, 2018
- Ayurvedic Thai Yoga Class, Fresno, CA on March 31, 2018
- April Fundamental Thai Yoga, St. Louis, MO on April 3, 2018
- Ayurvedic Thai Yoga Therapy, St. Louis, MO: Level Two on April 14, 2018
- June 200hr Thai Yoga Practitioner Certification on June 1, 2018
- Fundamentals of Thai Yoga, Brooksville, FL June 2018 on June 1, 2018
- June SomaVeda® Nuad Boran-Level Three, St. Louis, MO on June 8, 2018
- 3rd. Annual Advanced SomaVeda® Thai Yoga Teachers Intensive on August 2, 2018
- Saturday Thai Yoga Jam Thai Yoga Center on August 18, 2018 12:00 PM
- September 164hr Thai Yoga Practitioner Certificate on September 7, 2018
- September Fundamental Thai Yoga, St. Louis, MO on September 15, 2018
- November 164hr Thai Yoga Practitioner Certificate on October 26, 2018
- October Fundamental Thai Yoga, St. Louis, MO on October 28, 2018 10:30 AM
- November Fundamental Thai Yoga, St. Louis, MO on November 9, 2018
- December Fundamental Thai Yoga, St. Louis, MO on December 1, 2018
- Thailand Sacred Sites and Healing Arts Tour on December 15, 2018
- December Sacred Sites and Healing Arts In Thailand 2018 on December 15, 2018 2:00 PM
- January 164hr Thai Yoga CTP on January 11, 2019
- March 164 hr. Thai Yoga Massage Practitioner Certification on March 8, 2019 4:00 PM
- July 164hr Thai Yoga Practitioner Certification 2019 on July 12, 2019 4:00 PM
SomaVeda® Thai Yoga Therapy (Traditional Thai Massage), Certified Teacher and Instructor Program, (SV-TCP Program)
Ongoing: Consider becoming a Yoga Therapy practitioner and Certified Yoga Therapy Teacher! Apply here for professional certification for teaching SomaVeda Integrated Traditional Therapies® Advanced healing certificate courses and programs. This is for you. A rewarding and fun way to minister and make a living. It is also our opinion the only way to really master SomaVeda® Thai Yoga Therapy… by teaching. For specific requirements and costs, contact SCNM: The Thai Yoga Center directly at (706) 358-8646
- Monthly and Bi-Annual Professional Training Programs in Thailand! Incredible experience actually studying traditional medicine and culture in Thailand! Includes airfare, everything basically except food. Click here for details
- Private Lessons and Sessions: SomaVeda® Thai Yoga, Ayurvedic Massage, SomaVeda® Bio-Tapp/ B.E.T., Manual Lymph Drainage, Pancha Karma, Colon Hydro-Therapy, Cranial Sacral Therapy, Neuro-Muscular Therapy (NMT), Reiki and Massage Therapy (Provided by SomaVeda®/ Medicine of Hope™ Certified and Trained Practitioners). At the Thai Yoga Center we offer a full line of intentionally made Sacred Homeopathic Remedies, Sacro-Flora® Flower essence, Aroma-Therapy and Gem/ Essence Elixers in support of your healing process.
SomaVeda Integrated Traditional Therapies®, SomaVeda® are a Federally Registered Trademark/ Servicemark and proprietary Intellectual Property, All World Rights Reserved.