SomaVeda® Bio-Tapp™ Emotional Liberation Technique
B.E.T™ Energy Psychology: (Bio-Neuro-Harmonics™ Emotional Liberation Technique: Touch, Balance and Attunement Technique.)
A Mental and Emotional Health Ministry and Counseling Modality
SomaVeda® Bio-Tapp/ BET™ Energy Psychology is a new paradigm, a bio-energetic technology based on the research, development, and exploration of Ajahn James over the past 30 years. He has developed an elegant, sophisticated, and incredibly simple method of releasing pain, reducing or eliminating the harmful effects of negative emotions, stress, anxieties, and trauma, including Karmic and past life-related issues. It is now possible to stop suffering in minutes rather than hours, months, and years! New levels: Bio-Tapp™ Energy Psychology Intro, Bio-Tapp™ Energy Psychology Professional Skills Level 1, Bio-Tapp™ Energy Psychology Professional Skills Level 2, Bio-Tapp™ Energy Psychology Professional Skills Level 3, Bio-Tapp™ Energy Psychology Masters Apprentice Program Level 4 and Bio-Tapp™ Teacher Level 5 Certification Program. This program is currently included as a module for our Certified Thai Practitioner (CTP1), Certified Thai Teacher (TCP), Doctor of Sacred Natural Medicine Ayurveda (DSNMA/ ND), Ph.D. Ayurveda Medicine (Ph.D. Ayur.) and “BareBones” Fast Track: Doctor of Traditional and Indigenous Medicine (DSTIM) programs.
1) SomaVeda® Bio-Tapp™/ BET™ Energy Psychology Professional Skills Level One:
- Identify the nine acupressure tapping points in the BET™/EFT, Energy Psychology Basic Recipe that clients will tap on to elicit a calming response.
- Perform the four main aspects of the BET™/EFT, Energy Psychology Basic Protocol
- Discuss at least three principles when helping clients choose appropriate language and targets for each round of treatment.
- Demonstrate at least two methods to identify a client’s negative cognition or belief that generates anxious or depressive feelings and deconstruct it to specific adverse past life events.
- Demonstrate the three main principles of the Tell the Story Technique for a specific stressful event to titrate emotional intensity and facilitate thorough processing of the traumatic material.
- Identify individual “aspects” or parts of a specific traumatic event.
- List at least three good questions to uncover relevant stressful events in a client’s history.
- List at least three reasons why working with specific events from the client’s past is preferable to working with here-and-now symptoms.
- Describe the three steps of the BET™/EFT, Energy Psychology Basic Recipe for symptom management of intense effect.
- Discuss at least two ways to assign appropriate BET™/EFT Energy Psychology self-help strategies for clients at home.
- Describe the eight steps when using BET™/EFT, Energy Psychology with deep breathing for increased self-regulation of anxiety.
- Discuss at least three principles when introducing BET™/EFT Energy Psychology to clients.
- Describe three methods for using BET™/EFT, Energy Psychology within a trauma-informed model.
- Describe at least three research studies that support the efficacy of BET™/EFT, Energy Psychology, for treating trauma/ PTSD.
- List at least two ethical guidelines for using BET™/EFT Energy Psychology with clients.
2) SomaVeda® Bio-Tapp™/ BET™, Energy Psychology Professional Skills Level Two:
Essential Skills in Comprehensive Energy Psychology Level 2 Overview
- Advanced applications of the six-step CEP model
- Advanced issues in addressing conscious and subconscious objections
- Chakra / Biofield interventions for trauma, anxiety, pain, depression, addictive urges, and negative feeling states
- More advanced meridian approaches – going beyond basic acupoint combinations to customize therapeutic interventions
- To use CEP for performance enhancement
- About advanced issues in building personal and relationship integrity when using energy-based methods in the treatment
Essential Skills in Comprehensive Energy Psychology Level 2 Objectives
- Identify the seven major Chakras used most often in Chakra-based therapies.
- Demonstrate three alternative methods of ideomotor cueing.
- Describe two additional techniques for treating systemic energetic interference.
- Describe three additional centering exercises.
- Name three additional treatment points for clearing psycho-energetic reversals.
- Describe a method to choose the best intervention for a particular target problem.
- Name two non-customized techniques for treating a target problem using Chakras.
- Identify and implement a customized treatment sequence using meridian Acupoints.
- Identify and implement a customized treatment sequence using Chakras.
- Describe a method of treating an issue using the bio-field.
- Describe five dimensions of practitioner self-care.
- Describe three ethical issues unique to energy psychology practice beyond usual cautions in mental health practice.
Essential Skills in Comprehensive Energy Psychology Level 2 Course Outline
Overview of the six significant treatment steps
- The Chakra system
- The Biofield
- Step 1 review: Achieving “attunement”
- Muscle testing review
Alternative methods of muscle testing
- Step 2 review: Preparing the energy field
Additional methods for evaluating and correcting interferences
- Step 3 review: Identifying the treatment focus and progress evaluation
- Step 4: Addressing psychological reversals
Customized diagnosis and release of NEMOs (Old Unresolved Negative Emotional Issues)
Resolving NEMOs with meridian treatment points
Resolving NEMOs with the chakras
- Step 5: Doing one round of treatment
Deciding on the best treatment
The meridian system
Building a customized meridian sequence
- Step 6 review: Evaluating outcomes and selecting the next treatment step, assigning homework
Advanced ethics module
Building right relationships
- Practitioner intentionality and self-care
- Case management
Required Textbooks: The SomaVeda® Bio-Tapp/ BET Manual by Dr. Anthony B. James and the EFT Manual by Gary Greg.
SomaVeda Integrated Traditional Therapies®, SomaVeda® is a Federally Registered Trademark/ Servicemark and proprietary Intellectual Property, All World Rights Reserved.