March 2022 Thai Yoga Massage Practitioner Certification Retreat 164hr.
SomaVeda® Thai Yoga Certified Practitioner Certification and Retreat: CTP1 (164 hour Retreat intensive). This 13 day, (January 7th. – 19th. 2022), (Thirteen day: 129hrs. in class residential, 35 hours on-line) program, will cover all four levels of the Basic Professional Thai Yoga Certificate Program plus fifteen additional breakout and/or supplemental courses. The CTP1 course is an intensive training based on Traditional Thai Massage, Ayurveda, Yoga Therapy, Indigenous, Traditional, Natural and Native American Medicine. (Advanced students: ALC, AHC, AYT, TCP continue in class through Saturday, January 22nd.)
Please Note: Quarantine Proof! Add a Spiritually based health and wellness modality to your ministry! Especially during Corona concerns. Religious Therapeutics are NOT subject to governmental oversight or “Lock Downs”! Of course our NAIC Tribal Org. will practice all necessary and prudent safety measures and or procedures. All programs are Physician supervised… We are experts in infectious disease and disorders!
1) March 2022: SomaVeda® Thai Yoga Practitioner Cert. Program Photo Gallery
2) March 2022: Slide Show!:
SomaVeda® Thai Yoga Practitioner Cert. Program VIDEO SLIDE SHOW (https://youtu.be/e9ImATeCdW8)! The 164hr. SomaVeda® Thai Yoga Practitioner Certificate Course qualifies towards all advanced certificate (Accredited, State of Florida Compliant, AAPNA, NCBTMB) and SCNM College Degree programs in Indigenous, Traditional, Natural Medicine, Ayurveda, Ayurveda Life Style Consultant, Ayurvedic Yoga Therapist, SomaVeda® Thai Yoga Teacher Certification and SomaVeda® Thai yoga Therapy Practitioner. 3) Graduate Testimonials! CLICK HERE to hear our grads give their first hand impressions of their time in class. Graduates are qualified to practice and to provide health and wellness services for Spirit, Mind and Body for a variety of health related concerns and issues in all 50 states and Canada! Yoga Teacher already? Bring a comprehensive Ayurveda and Yoga Therapy practice to your school or program in only 13 days! This amazing Ayurveda, Yoga and Yoga Therapy retreat at the beautiful 5 acre Native American Indigenous Church Sanctuary offers a healing atmosphere unique to central Florida. Learn, Restore and Grow!
The March 2022: 164hr. Thai Yoga Massage Practitioner Certificate Course qualifies towards all advanced certificate (Accredited, State of Florida Compliant, AAPNA, NCBTMB) and SCNM College Degree programs in Indigenous, Traditional, Natural Medicine, Ayurveda, Ayurveda Life Style Consultant, Ayurvedic Yoga Therapist and SomaVeda® Thai yoga Therapy practitioner. Graduates are qualified to practice and to provide health and wellness services for Spirit, Mind and Body for a variety of health related concerns and issues in all 50 states and Canada!
Yoga Teacher already? Bring a comprehensive Ayurveda and Yoga Therapy practice to your school or program in only 13 days (Theory: SomaVeda® Level Four pre-requisite is distance learning/ Home Study Course)! This amazing Ayurveda, Yoga and Yoga Therapy retreat at the beautiful 5 acre Native American Indigenous Church Sanctuary offers a healing atmosphere unique to central Florida. Learn, Restore and Grow!
Unique to our program!
1) Daily Reishi Yoga also known as “Reusi Dot Ton”. Bring a new and exciting Yoga practice to your home life and Shala/ Studio!
2) A Legal Basis To Practice! We offer the ONLY Ayurveda & Thai Yoga Therapy program in the US which, under the NAIC Umbrella, is legal to practice in ALL 50 states and over 100 countries outside the US including US Territories and Puerto Rico! Additionally, we are also the ONLY Thai Yoga Professional certification to offer practitioners a Legal Guidelines and Business Marketing course as part of every training!
3) Clinical Approach! Our program emphasizes Medical, Clinical approaches to integrating Ayurveda and Yoga Therapy and Native American Medicine as functional medicine strategies for treating disease and health conditions effectively. All programs Medically supervised and designed by Physicians for clinical applications. In the US, we are the original “Clinical Thai” training and certification. We teach serious therapeutic protocols for serious illnesses including traditional therapeutic protocols for pre and co-morbidities!
4) Adjunct Therapies: We introduce in this program many of the SomaVeda Integrated Traditional Therapies® Adjunct modalities: Table Thai Yoga, Thai Chair Yoga, Bolster Magic™, SomaVeda® Tool Assisted Energy Line Release (T.A.E.L.R.), SomaVeda® Bio-Tapp™ Emotional Liberation Technique and so much more!
5) Martial Arts:
We offer lessons and instruction in several Martial Arts: Thai Buddhai Sawan Krabi-Krabong (Buddhai Sawan USA), Muay Boran, Muay Thai (Thai Boxing). Flilipino Kali (Inosanto Method), Pekiti Tersia (Gaje Style), Indinesian Penjak Silat (Jaffre style) and Progressive American Karate- Jiu Jitsu (Garrard, Corley, Wallace and Smith PKA Style). Curriculum varies to suit individuals in class. No experience necessary. Ajahn Dr. Anthony B. James is authorized and qualified to teach these MA. See Martial Arts Bio1 & Bio12…
By the end of this Thai Yoga certification class you are empowered to begin practicing, open a private or group practice and or integrate into an existing Complimentary and or Integrative Medicine practice or healing center. We give you both Marketing, Business Development and Legal support! No other similar program in our industry can make this offer!
Massage Therapist? Bring the exciting therapies of Ayurveda and Yoga Therapy to your practice. Save your Hands! Our unique “Hands Free! Thai Yoga” variations have not only enlivened careers but have saved many Massage Therapist from debilitating occupational disabilities such as Carpal Tunnel Syndrome! NCBTMB and FSMTB CE hrs. Approved. Learn how to double your existing practice and income!
New! “Stay At Home” Option! On-Line SomaVeda® Thai Yoga Professional Practitioner Certification Program. If you can not make it to our LIVE certification program due to quarantine and or “Stay at Home”, Travel restrictions or similar and need this program… No Worries! Train entirely in the comfort of your own home! CLICK HERE for details!
Allied or Medical Health Practitioner: Doctor, Nurse, Chiropractor, Acupuncture, Nutrition, Physical Therapist, Occupational Therapist? Looking to expand your practice offering with CAM procedures and practices proven effective? It is well known that Indigenous Traditional Medical Systems are the basis of CAM procedures. Learn from the source!
The 164 hr. CTP1 (129hrs. in-class/ 35hrs. Distance learning) qualifies as the pre-requisite course requirement for all SomaVeda College of Natural Medicine Degrees. The SomaVeda® Thai Yoga Practitioner Certificate course additional qualifies graduates for all Intermediate, Advanced and Teacher Certification programs in SomaVeda® Thai Yoga Therapy .
For full description, curriculum and registration details CLICK HERE
For NAIC/ SCNM Thai Yoga Center Tuition Grants and Scholarships CLICK HERE