4th. Annual Advanced SomaVeda® Teachers Intensive and Gathering
The SomaVeda® Advanced Thai Yoga Teachers Seminary Program scheduled for August 8th-11th. 2019 here at the Thai Yoga Center. This was four days of intensive training and community sharing in a variety of advanced topics. Only SomaVeda College of Natural Medicine enrolled Ministerial students, TCP enrolled (CTP2/ 3) and or Graduate SomaVeda® Certified Teachers will be eligible to attend.
See Photo’s from the event here!
NEW! Introduction to SomaVeda® Tit Tar Nuad-Bone Setting for Advanced Practitioners!
The partial list of what was shared:
1) Advanced variations and applications for all basic levels including for Mat, Table, Chair, and Walker
2) Reishi Yoga, “SomaVeda® Thai Reishi Hand Yoga”
3) SomaVeda® TAELR: (Tok Sen, Manaka, Hammer & Probe, Gua Sha, Dewy Mai-Staff, Bamboo Magic®, Original Thai Style IAMFR) Therapies and protocols for pain, myalgia, myalitus, fascitis, Trigger Point syndromes etc. Proven clinical protocols to build your practice!
4) Adjunct Therapies:
– Photo-bio-modulation (Far Infra-red), Vibration, Magnets and Crystals in SomaVeda® Protocols,
– SomaVeda® OPT™/ CDT- Complex Decongestive Therapy (including Women’s Breast Care, Lactation Assistance and Breast/ Chest Therapy Protocols for women and men.),
– SomaVeda® Thai Yoga Facials (Also incorporating OPT™, TAELR™)
– SomaVeda® Bolster Magic®,
– SomaVeda® Restorative Yoga
– SomaVeda® Thai Yoga Reflexology (Also incorporating OPT™, TAELR™ for successful treatment Fascitus, Neuropathies, Ankle and Knee issues)
5) SomaVeda® Guest Teacher Presentations
6) Teacher exchange sessions,
7) SomaVeda® Multiple Therapist Techniques
8) SomaVeda® Walking Massage (Erewon Method and TAELR™- Walker, Dewy Mai-Bamboo Pole)
9) Advanced SomaVeda® Thai Yoga and Ayurveda Theory: Sen Lines Location and Theory (Using new Life Size 3D Sen Line and Marma/ Lom class room model!) Thai Acupressure Points (Learn 20 top Points)
10) SomaVeda® Homeopressure (Using Homeopathics to enhance release of Thai Acupoints)
11) SomaVeda® Electro-HomeoTherapeutic Generator ( How to make your own Homeopathic/ Herbal/ Energetic remedies for your clients safely, reliably and cheaply. Add a new modality complimentary to your existing SomaVeda® Therapeutic Day practice to bring greater benefits to your clients, make remedies for them to take home which are more powerful and personalized vs. store bought remedies, develop your own personal repertoire of traditional, homeopathic, Ayurvedic, Native American remedies specific to you and your clients needs. You will be actually practicing assessing and making remedies to take home with you! We are working on a special guest teacher for the Homeopathic portion!
12) Ayurveda Concepts & Pancha Karma for those Graduate Teachers qualifying for the Ayurveda Health Counselor and or Ayurvedic Yoga Therapist Certificate who have not received them yet!
13) Marketing strategies and lesson plans for all classes and more. We will be hosting a round table discussion among all teachers present on success strategies.
14) Introduction to NEW Vital Health Assessment/ Medical-Clinical Wellness and Health Assessment program coming on-line for SomaVeda® practitioners this September! We are the only Ayurveda and Thai Yoga clinical program able to offer clients a complete 34 test medical health screening for catastrophic illnesses!
See Photo’s from the event here!
Thanks to everyone who participated and see you next year for the 5th Annual Advanced SomaVeda® Teachers Conference and Retreat!