SCNM- Thai Yoga Center Coronavirius March Update for Thai Yoga Center Program Participants!
With the recent increased attention to the COVID-19 (Coronavirus) in both local and national media, we wanted to reach out with information, and also request to PLEASE contact us to reschedule your certification program or retreat, if you are sick or feeling under the weather. PLEASE wait until you have made a full recovery.
Most airlines are allowing rescheduling flights during this season with little or no penalty. If your not clear as to whether you should postpone your class, call Dr. James directly at (706) 358-8646.
There are only three cases of COVID-19 (Coronavirus) in Florida at this time in the Tampa Bay Area, Florida is still considered a low risk, and there is no cause for alarm; however, we are encouraging all our guests and staff members to be proactive. Especially since we are having guests from all over the country traveling through airports. For the most up-to-date information on the Coronavirus, we encourage you to visit http://www.floridahealth.gov/diseases-and-conditions/COVID-19/
With it also being flu and cold season, our staff is already been instructed on best practices for preventing transmission of respiratory and other illness, and we would like to share this important information with you:
To prevent the spread of this illness or other illnesses, including the flu:
- Avoid close contact with others who are sick;
- Stay home when your sick
- Cover nose and mouth with a tissue when cough or sneeze
- Wash your hands often with soap and water (thoroughly for 20 seconds). If soap and water are not available, use hand sanitizer (60% alcohol)
- Avoid touching eyes, nose, and mouth as germs are spread this way
- Clean and disinfect surfaces and objects that may be contaminated with germs
- Avoid sharing food and drinks with others.
- See your doctor if you think you’re ill (symptoms, fever, cough especially if your in a high risk area).
Please remember, everyone with flu like symptoms or a fever should stay home.
As always, we look forward to serving the needs of our students and participants and will keep you informed of any developments.
Love & Light