Traditional Thai Yoga Therapy also known as Thai Traditional Massage is the fastest growing and most sought after healing modality in the world today. Of course, the best way to learn is in a live class with a Master Teacher or Thai “Aachan” such as at the Thai Yoga Center in Brooksville, Florida studying with Aachan Dr. Anthony B. James and or his trained and certified SomaVeda® Thai Yoga staff Khruu or Teachers.
You Asked for it! THAI YOGA ON-LINE!
However, if you can’t make it to a live SomaVeda® Thai Yoga class either because of scheduling or cost the next best thing is to learn from the Master Teacher at Home!
Now you can Learn SomaVeda® Thai Yoga at Home!
Don’t waste your time on lessons from untrained and un-certified and or non-authentic teachers?
Come to a genuine source!
Hi everyone and good day!
I am continuing my current project of bringing you new and useful information and content to empower you to Jump Start Your Healing Practice. It’s not enough to just have a goody bag of useful “tricks” and “bits” of therapies to put together a successful healing practice. Degrees and Certifications are fine but in and of themselves do not lead one to a happy, successful and fulfilling life, a intrinsically successful, happy life.
Recent Course Releases…
- Mastering the Seated Attitude in SomaVeda® Thai Yoga
- Natural Solutions for Infections for Ayurveda and Thai Yoga Therapist
- Insight Into Vaccines for Thai Yoga, Ayurveda and Healing Arts Practitioners
- Natural Solutions for Corona, Flu and Novel Viral Infections
- SomaVeda® Ayurvedic Thai Yoga Massage Therapy: Level Two
- Clinical Applications of SomaVeda® Thai Yoga Therapy
- SomaVeda® Bolster Magick: Thai Yoga, Thai Massage for Head, Neck and Shoulder
- Infections 101: Natural Solutions for Infections for Allied Therapist: NCBTMB .5 CE Hrs.
- Northern Style, Nuad Boran or Lanna Thai Yoga Insights
- Using Tools in Thai Yoga & Ayurveda! The Right Use of Technology
- That Thou Art: Jnana Yoga Course
- PUJA: The Art Of Prayer in SomaVeda® Thai Yoga
- Ayurveda Nutrition & Constitutional Medicine
- Theory and Principles of Somaveda® Thai Yoga Therapy
- Prosperity for Healers and Health Practitioners
- Legal Guidelines for CTP1 Prerequisite, General Legal Guidelines Course for SomaVeda® Thai Yoga, Ayurveda Certified Practitioners.
- Minimalism, Reducing Clutter for a More Fulfilling Life
- Heart Opening Designs, The Mandala, Chakra and Sacred Art Coloring Book
- How To Start a Home Based Sacred Healing and Counseling Business
- Nothing To Hold You Back! Your Personality, The Key To Your Success
- Lessons in Cultivating a Positive Outlook for a Happy and Successful Life
- The Disorganized Procrastinator’s Guide to Self Organization & Time Management
- The Power of Kindness
- Self-Care Path to Happiness
- Mental Health for Patients and You!
- The Blind School of Thai Traditional Medicine
- Your No-nonsense Guide to effective Leadership
- SomaVeda® Bolster Magick
- It’s in you! Developing a Healing Entrepreneurs Mindset
- Solving Carpal Tunnel Syndrome for Thai Therapist
- Increase Your Focus For Better Life and Practice
- Sustainable Eating Equals Sustainable Health
- Meditation for Focus and Success
- The Freedom of Living in the Now
- How To Get Back on The Health Track
- Prosperity for healers and Health Practitioners
- New Video Lessons on SomaVeda® Thai Yoga Vinyasa (Flows for various breakouts)!
And three more included classes!
It is good that our traditions have deep and ancient roots with elders and teachers who have lived the life of healers, traditional doctors and therapist for centuries, literally. They are our role models. We do not have to reinvent the wheel of success in what we do by ourselves. Only our current life situations and perhaps cultural considerations are unique. But what we are doing in life is not new or unique. We can learn from our elders and these lessons and qualities I am recommending you cultivate don’t originate with me personally but they are passed down to us by previous generations of healers who chose to practice true medicine as a way of life for their whole life!
Please share these courses with your professional friends!
The ONLY On-line Thai Yoga (Traditional Thai Massage) course exclusively authored and designed by a recognized Ajahn, Physician and Master Teacher of Traditional Thai Yoga Therapy! CLICK HERE for Ajahn, Dr. James BIO
Currently Available in the Jump Start Your Practice All Inclusive Subscription Course (New Content! Monday June 23rd. 2021), this All Inclusive course program includes:
- Forty (40) different professional courses.
- 717 Lectures-lessons
- 411 Educational and Demo Video’s
- 85 Audio Lectures and or Mp3 Files
- 162 Free Textbooks, PDF’s, Free Reports plus Handout!
- Over 829 hours of professional Thai Yoga Therapy and Related Educational Content!
- 2 Free NCBTMB/ FSMBT CE Courses suitable to renewal requirements for Massage Therapist National Certification Board License Renewal!
- NEW!! Also includes New Covid-19, Novel Infection, Vaccine Information and Strategies and protocols for dealing with current pandemic and Vaccine Info and related! (Updated June 19th. 2021)
Please NOTE! Of course, if you have already attended a LIVE SomaVeda® Thai Yoga Practitioner Certification Program then the new LearnThaiYoga on-Line School gives you new review and updates on new materials and clinical applications to keep your work fresh and practical. Expand your practice!
At the LearnThaiYoga on-Line School we are committed to bring you the very best instructional courses and support materials.
Clinical Applications: Courses cover all aspects of Traditional Thai Yoga Therapy Practice from technique to clinical applications. Dr. James is not just an Ajahn and Master Teacher of Thai Traditional Ayurveda and Medicine, but he holds Doctorates in Medicine, Naturopathy, Oriental Medicine-Acupuncture, Ayurveda, Indigenous Medicine and a Masters of Science in Clinical Herbology plus other advance clinical boards and certifications… Only a Physician can give you a trusted clinical approach!
We have over 200 new lessons scheduled to be delivered over the next six months! You can expect a new courses, new video’s and or new multiple lessons to be added and or updated weekly!
The best part! How much does it cost? Only $16.95 per month!
We appreciate your support!
Native American Indigenous Church College of Natural Medicine (NAIC) operates in compliance, as a degree granting institution through exemption, by the Florida State Board of Independent Colleges and Universities under Section 1005.06 (1) (f), FLA Statutes. The state, like other states, does not require accreditation or theological accreditation for our religious education based programs. NAIC is an Integrated Auxiliary of the Priory of Saving Grace. NAIC is an IRS 508(c)(1)(a) compliant FBO (Faith Based Org) Tribal Organization.