Traditional Thai Yoga Therapy also known as Thai Traditional Massage is the fastest growing and most sought after healing modality in the world today. Of course, the best way to learn is in a live class with a Master Teacher or Thai “Aachan” such as at the Thai Yoga Center in Brooksville, Florida studying with Ajahn, Dr. Anthony B. James and or his trained and certified SomaVeda® Thai Yoga staff Khruu or Teachers.
You Asked for it! THAI YOGA ONLINE Learning Platform!
However, if you can’t make it to a live SomaVeda® Thai Yoga class either because of scheduling or cost the next best thing is to learn from the Master Teacher at Home!
Now you can Learn SomaVeda® Thai Yoga at Home!
Don’t waste your time on lessons from untrained and un-certified and or non-authentic teachers?
Come to a genuine source for your continuing education!
Hi everyone and good day!
I am continuing my current project of bringing you new and useful information and content to empower you to Jump Start Your Healing Practice. This content is designed to supplement and add to your existing SomaVeda® Thai Yoga practice. It is in addition, and or a review of the amazing content in our LIVE SomaVeda® / Ayurveda/ Natural Medicine courses. It’s not enough to just have a goody bag of useful “tricks” and “bits” of therapies to put together a successful healing practice. Degrees and Certifications are fine but in and of themselves do not lead one to a happy, successful and fulfilling life, a intrinsically successful, happy life.
Recent Course Releases…
- Here the list of the courses I’m offering for you to start today!
1. Learn How To Jump Start your Healing Practice and Improve your Income! Save your hands! Save your hands! Expand your Therapeutic capacity. Make a fabulous income! All Inclusive Monthly Subscription Program! Expand your Therapeutic capacity. Make a fabulous income! All Inclusive Monthly Subscription Program! Learn Thai Yoga Course List: Core Lessons Available in Monthly Subscription Program Only Current Issues:
2. Natural Solutions for Infections for Ayurveda and Thai Yoga Therapist: How to treat chronic and acute infections naturally!
3. Natural Solutions for Corona, Flu and Novel Infections: Corona Strategies for Yogi’s and Healers
4. Free Guide to What is Thai Yoga? 101: What it is and How this Practice can Jumpstart your Therapy Practice!
5. What is Thai Yoga? 101: To see where we are going lets consider where we start!
6. Fundamentals of SomaVeda® Thai Yoga Therapy and Traditional Thai Massage: Learn the Level One Traditional Flow
7. Clinical Applications of SomaVeda® Thai Yoga Therapy: Research and clinical benefits, applications of Somaveda® Thai Yoga for Syndromes and Disease
8. Insight Into Vaccines for Thai Yoga, Ayurveda and Healing Arts Practitioners: Questions and Answers to Vaccine Issues for Yoga Therapist and Families
9. Infections 101: Natural Solutions for Infections for Allied Therapist: NCBTMB .5 CE Hrs.: Free with “Jump Start” Subscription! .5 CE’s NCBTMB Massage Therapy
10. SomaVeda® Ayurvedic Thai Yoga Massage Therapy: Level Two Concepts: Buddhai Sawan Style Traditional Thai Ayurveda and Traditional Thai Medical Massage
11. SomaVeda® Bolster Magick™: Thai Yoga Thai Massage for Head, Neck and Shoulders: SomaVeda® Bolster Magick™ New dimensions in Healing
12. Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Pain and Discomfort Solutions for Thai Yoga Therapist: Everything Thai Yoga Therapist need to know to resolve Carpal Tunnel Pain using SomaVeda® Thai Yoga protocols!
13. Northern Style, Nuad Boran or “Lanna”, Chiangmai-Chiangrai Thai Yoga Insights: Nuad Boran or “Lanna” Northern Kingdom Style SomaVeda® Practice
14. Sustainable Eating Equals Sustainable Health: How to eat right to support and maintain health and wellness
15. Theory and Principles of SomaVeda® Thai Yoga Therapy: SomaVeda Integrated Traditional Therapies® Level Four Materials
16. Increase Your Focus for Better Life and Practice: How to reduce distraction, sharpen focus and achieve a better life and practice!
17. Meditation for Focus and Success: Jump Start Your Practice by Adding Meditation to Improve Focus and Success
18. The Freedom of Living in The Now!: Bring power into your life by living in the Now
19. How to Get Back on the Health Track in 2021: Lose your New Years Health Resolution?
20. Prosperity for Healers and Health Practitioners: How to Overcome Limitations in Building Your Dream Healing or Therapy Practice
21. It’s In You! Developing a Healing Arts Entreprenurial Mindset: Taking the Risk out of Building your Health Arts Practice or Clinic
22. The Blind School of Thai Traditional Medicine and Yoga Therapy: Blind Traditional Ayurveda and Marma Chikitsa in Thailand
23. Your No Nonsense Guide to Effective Leadership Skills: Business Management Action Plan
24. Mental Health for Patients and You: Strategies and Functional Solutions for Mental and Psychological Wellness
25. Using Tools in Thai Yoga & Ayurveda! The Right Use of Technology: SomaVeda® T.A.E.L.R., Gua Sha, Dhit Dha, Lajiin, Bio-Magnets, Scalar, Beck Protocol, Vibrational, Electro-Therapy and More!
26. Legal Guidelines for Alternative and Complimentary Providers: Everything to know about CAM, Ayurveda, Yoga Therapy, Energy and Indigenous Medicine Licensing
27. Minimalism: Reducing Clutterfor a More Fulfilling Life
28. That Thou Art: Jnana Yoga Course: 18 Lessons and Lectures on Jnana Yoga/ Self-Realization by Swami Vivekananda
29. Heart Opening Designs: Coloring Book!: The Mandala, Chakra and Sacred Art Coloring Book
30. How to Start a Home Based Sacred Healing and Counseling Business: How To Start Your Own Home Based Sacred Healing and Counseling Business, In Ten Days Or Less!
31. Nothing to Hold You Back: Your Personality, The Key To Your Success
32. Lessons in Cultivating a Positive Outlook for a Happy and Successful Life: Everything You Need To Know About Being More Positive and Less Negative
33. Prioritize your Life: Manifest More Time for Achieving Your Goals and Enjoying Life
34. The Disorganized Procrastinator’s Guide to Self Organization & Time Management: How To Organize and Give Your Self More Time For What Matters!
35. Personal and Professional Development with Certificates and Legal Authorization to Practice (NAIC)
36. SomaVeda® Thai Yoga Practitioner Professional On-Line Certification Course (CTP1-DL): Distance Learning: Now Includes “Non-Contact” and Basics of Ayurveda Heath Coaching! (Separate program: Not included in monthly subscription)
37. Ayurveda Nutrition & Constitutional Medicine: Everything You Need To Know About Nalanda-Tibetan Traditional Ayurveda
38. PUJA: The Art Of Prayer in SomaVeda® Thai Yoga: How to manifest unconditional love in healing work
39. The Power of Kindness: As an Expression of Unconditional LoveIncluded NCBTMB: FREE CE Courses!
Free CE Course! Natural Solutions for Infections for Allied Therapist: NCBTMB .5 CE Hrs. FREE CE! Solving Carpal Tunnel Syndrome for Allied and or Massage Therapist: 7 Hr. NCBTMB CE CoursePlus:
A) SomaVeda® Thai Yoga Practitioner Professional On-Line Certification Course (CTP1-DL): Distance Learning: Now Includes “Non-Contact” and Basics of Ayurveda Heath Coaching! (Separate program: Not included in monthly subscription)B) SomaVeda® Thai Yoga Practitioner On-Line Pre-requisite for the LIVE Professional Certification Program: as offered by Somaveda® Thai Yoga Certified Teachers! (Separate program: Not included in monthly subscription)
And three more included classes!
It is good that our traditions have deep and ancient roots with elders and teachers who have lived the life of healers, traditional doctors and therapist for centuries, literally. They are our role models. We do not have to reinvent the wheel of success in what we do by ourselves. Only our current life situations and perhaps cultural considerations are unique. But what we are doing in life is not new or unique. We can learn from our elders and these lessons and qualities I am recommending you cultivate don’t originate with me personally but they are passed down to us by previous generations of healers who chose to practice true medicine as a way of life for their whole life!
Please share these courses with your professional friends!
The ONLY On-line Thai Yoga (Traditional Thai Massage) course exclusively authored and designed by a recognized Ajahn and Master Teacher of Traditional Thai Yoga Therapy!
See Bio for Ajahn, Dr. Anthony B. James…CLICK HERE for Teacher Bio!!
Currently Available in the Jump Start Your Practice All Inclusive Subscription Course (New Content! Tuesday, December 23rd. 2021), this All Inclusive course program includes:
- Forty (40) different professional courses.
- 733 Lectures-lessons
- 436 Educational and Demo Video’s
- 88 Audio Lectures and or Mp3 Files
- 162 Free Textbooks, PDF’s, Free Reports plus Handout!
- Over 852 hours of professional Thai Yoga Therapy and Related Educational Content!
- 2 Free NCBTMB/ FSMBT CE Courses suitable to renewal requirements for Massage Therapist National Certification Board License Renewal!
- NEW!! Also includes New Covid-19, Novel Infection, Vaccine Information and Strategies and protocols for dealing with current pandemic and Vaccine Info and related! (Updated Sunday, December 23rd. 2021: Added 1 New Lessons and Three New Video’s!)
Please NOTE! Of course, if you have already attended a LIVE SomaVeda® Thai Yoga Practitioner Certification Program then the new LearnThaiYoga on-Line School gives you new review and updates on new materials and clinical applications to keep your work fresh and practical. Expand your practice!
At the LearnThaiYoga on-Line School we are committed to bring you the very best instructional courses and support materials.
Clinical Applications: Courses cover all aspects of Traditional Thai Yoga Therapy Practice from technique to clinical applications. Dr. James is not just an Ajahn and Master Teacher of Thai Traditional Ayurveda and Medicine, but he holds Doctorates in Medicine, Naturopathy, Oriental Medicine-Acupuncture, Ayurveda, Indigenous Medicine and a Masters of Science in Clinical Herbology plus other advance clinical boards and certifications… Only a Physician can give you a trusted clinical approach!
We have over 200 new lessons scheduled to be delivered over the next six months! You can expect a new courses, new video’s and or new multiple lessons to be added and or updated weekly!
The best part! How much does it cost? Only $16.95 per month!
We appreciate your support!
Native American Indigenous Church College of Natural Medicine (NAIC) operates in compliance, as a degree granting institution through exemption, by the Florida State Board of Independent Colleges and Universities under Section 1005.06 (1) (f), FLA Statutes. The state, like other states, does not require accreditation or theological accreditation for our religious education based programs. NAIC is an Integrated Auxiliary of the Priory of Saving Grace. NAIC is an IRS 508(c)(1)(a) compliant FBO (Faith Based Org) Tribal Organization.