Using Nature to “Restore Life and Vitality is a Sacred Way!”
The Right Use of Technology!
1) Bio-Testing/ EAV/ EDS: Electrodermal Screening, ECG-EKG, Bio Impedance Analysis (BIA), Pulse Oximeter, CLIA Waived Non-invasive Medical Testing Screening for Wellness and Health (By appointment with Dr. J only at this time). Click Here for List of available clinical assessments!
2) Ayurvedic Medical Health Assessment: For both general health and well being as well as specific medical, health and healing concerns. The assessment includes traditional Vedic methods such as Prakruti, Virikruti, Pulse, Marma, Korosot Astrology and more. Assessment may be used towards designing effective treatment plans, dietary and nutritional focus as well as selection of Ayurveda Medicines and Natural Indian Pharmaceuticals. The Ayurvedic Health assessment may be included in any of our SomaVeda® Thai Yoga Therapeutic Day Programs at no additional cost. The Ayurveda Assessment is included at no additional cost in the St. John POC Vital Wellness Screening.
3) Ayurveda Pancha Karma: SomaVeda® Pancha Karma is a non-invasive program addressing balances of elements as well as the toxicity and deficiency of the mind, body and spirit. We believe that all imbalances are essentially spiritual and or energetic in origin. SV-Pancha Karma is a five step protocol and administered in a three session program. Each SV Pancha Karma Session last approximately 2 to 2.5 hours.
4) Photo-biomodulation: (PBMT), Natural Light and Far-Infrared: The modality is a high intensity, LED (light emitting diode) unit, intended for the treatment of chronic pain by emitting energy in the near-infrared (near-IR) spectrum. This includes: the temporary relief of minor muscle and joint pain, arthritis and muscle spasms; and relieving stiffness, promoting relaxation of muscle tissue and temporarily increasing local blood circulation, where applied. PBMT may use a variety if light and photn emitting technologies such as Chakra BIOMAT, Multi-led diode device, Cold Laser, Clinical MF-TDP Heat Lamp.
We understand and are dedicated to the principle that light provides the power for all life on earth. We believe the quality, delivery and control of light is essential to the wellness of the human race and our advancement into the future. To this end we are pleased to offer the FDA approved consumer version of the Far-Infrared as a viable alternative to the cost and complications associated with the overuse of NSAIDS for persistent minor pain relief.
5) SomaVeda® OPT™ (Oxidative Point Therapy™): For Trigger Point Syndromes: SomaVeda® OPT™ (Please note treatment time can vary considerably based on necessity of client and practitioner recommendation.) (Buy 5, get 6th. session free.)
The premier hands on energy based therapy for Energy Based Ischemic Trigger Point and Myo-facial Pain Syndromes, Headaches, Back and Neck Pain, Rehabilitation of Scar tissue, Fibrylmyalgia and or similar patterns of energy imbalance or disturbance causing physio-energetic/ Somatic dysfunction. All sessions performed by NAIC Authorized Blessed Medicine Person. This work is generally done in series of six treatments and may involve the use of electrophoresis, EAV, electro dermal screening, EAD/ EDS, electro-dermal therapy, hot and cold fomentation, Far-Infrared Light (PBMT), Bio-Magnetic and PEMF Pulsed Magenetic Therapy (PEMF High Frequency- MagnaWave SOL – Ckakra Bio-Mat / SOTA Magnetic Pulser HF), Vibratory Therapy, Passive and assisted Stretching, Paraffin application and administration of topical analgeisics, Complex Decongestive Therapy (CDT), Galvanic and Iontophoretic treatment (Jade Vitatron Foot Bath), supplementation and detox protocols. The SomaVeda® OPT™ tool set includes many traditional and modern innovative methodologies to bring harmony and correction for low oxygen significant traumatic and metabolic induced disorders and syndromes. Reduction of pain, increase in range of motion, reduction in referral pains such as migraines and back pain may be significant and immediate. Perfect for Sports and work related injuries and dysfunction. Appointments after consultation only.
6) SomaVeda® TAELR™ (Tool Assisted Energy Line Release™… pronounced “Tayler”): For Trigger Point Syndromes caused by disruptions and or disturbances to energy lines: (Please note treatment time can vary considerably based on necessity of client and practitioner recommendation.) (Buy 5, get 6th. session free.)
The SomaVeda® TAELR™ tool set includes many traditional and modern innovative methodologies to bring harmony and correction for low oxygen significant traumatic and metabolic induced disorders and syndromes. Traditional SomaVeda® TAELR™/ IASTM (Instrument Assisted Soft Tissue Massage) tool/ instruments include but are not limited to “Tok Sen, Dewy Mai Sen, Gua Sha (Thai Acupressure/ “Jap Sen Nuad”) , Cupping, Bamboo Stick, Roller, Whisk”, Pure Wave® Vibratory Endothermic Therapy etc. Reduction of pain, increase in range of motion, reduction in referral pains such as migraines and back pain may be significant and immediate. Perfect for Sports and work related injuries and dysfunction. Appointments after consultation only. May also involve any technology which restores, harmonizes and or balances the bodies energy sytem: MagnaWave SOL , Ckakra Bio-Mat, PEMF Device (Sota Pulser-M6) etc.
7)Aroma-Steam: Heat, pre or post therapeutic session (20 min) (Not available at all locations)
A great add-on, to maximize any basic counseling service. Included in most of our deluxe sessions. Please, request when booking initial service to cover extra time and set up required. Steaming loosens dead skin cells and softens embedded dirt and sebum. It relaxes the whole body and is mentally refreshing as well.
8) PEMF/ Bio-Magnetic Therapy:PEMF devices use electrical energy to safely direct magnetic pulses through injured tissue. Each magnetic pulse induces an electrical signal that stimulates cellular repair. The US FDA accepted using PEMF devices ( MagnaWave SOL, Ckakra Bio-Mat/ SOTA Pulser-Model6: Magnetic Pulser HF) in the healing of non-union bone fractures in 1979, urinary incontinence and muscle stimulation in 1998, and depression and anxiety in 2006. PEMF devices are used to increase energy levels in all cells of the body. PEMF devices can offer an increased immune response. White blood cells are stimulated by PEMF devices. This helps them move actively to catch bacteria and other pathogens. The desired effect can depend on the power and intensity of the magnetic wave produced by the PEMF device. Our High Frequency PEMF therapy uses natural magnetic energies to bring wellness and pain relief among other benefits. We use both single and multiple emitter devises.
9) Hyperthermia (Induced Fever Therapy): Hyperthermia means simply that the body temperature is raised to higher than normal levels. Hyperthermia can also refer to fever therapy in which heat is used in carefully controlled medical procedures.
Hyperthermia therapy or fever therapy is usually included as a component of our Pancha Karma Detox protocol. However, may be included as an adjunct in almost any other type of healing emphasis or SomaVeda® Therapeutic Day Protocol. Hyperthermia (Therapeutic Sweating) Has been used for centuries by Native Americans in traditional healing ceremony including for treatment of cancer. It is a type of treatment in which cancer cells, pathogens like virus, bacteria, fungi and mold are exposed to elevated temperatures. This has several effects including:
- heat shock proteins on pathogens and cancer cells
- your bone marrow produces more cancer fighting white blood cells.
- Intense deep tissue detoxification from all toxins
- Oxygenation of the whole body
- Immune boosting beyond any other treatment by removing several causes
- Wet (Steam Canopy) or Dry (Chakra BIOMAT)
- Far-Infrared Lamp
In short it’s the most powerful therapy you can do to deal with almost any degenerative disease. In combination with the full Somaveda® Therapeutic Day Protocol plus Sacred Nutrition strategies you have a therapy bundle which is second to none.
10) Adjunct modalities and non-invasive natural therapies: Wellness services not listed and utilized on a case by case basis include but are not limited to: Reussi Dottan (Thai Reishi Yoga and Personal Coaching), Metabolic Balancing and weight management, Grounding and Earthing based therapy (May be combined with other modalities for a more comprehensive approach), Russian protocol Vitafon-T Acoustic (Sound) Therapy, Thai and Native American Herbal Medicine – Nuad Prakhop Samun Prai (Herb Balls/ Bolus), Personal Blessing and NAIC Native American Medicine Healing Ceremony facilitated by Authorized Medicine Person.
11) Complex Decongestive Therapy (CDT): A Premium Service addresses all major known contributing factors leading to the development of chronic edema and inadequate lymphatic drainage. CDT is proven effective in both pre and post surgical as well as providing a possible alternative to surgery for liposuction etc. For a more detailed description of our CDT program Click Here!
12) AUTOCONDENSATION, GROUNDING, ELECTRIC CELLULAR MASSAGE: Using a variety of both passive (Grounding- Earthing Mat, Chakra BIOMAT, Static Pole Magnets) and Active (Tesla- Lakhovsky HF, Beck Protocol- Blood Electricfication, Jade “Vitatron” Iontophoretic Foot Bath- Rife Frequency Generator, MagnaWave SOL PEMF HF, Sota Magnetic Pulser-M6)