SomaVeda College of Ayurveda Medicine: The Thai Yoga Center: We are excited to offer you a new, unique AAPNA International Ayurveda Conference! At this event you will be able to hear over 108 of the world leading Ayurveda Physician and Teachers speak on an amazing variety of Health and Traditional Medicine topics.
AAPNA– Association of Ayurvedic Professionals of North America, Inc. United States of America is celebrating the 6th. “World Ayurveda Day” on November 2, 2021. The theme is “Ayurveda Awareness in Today’s Generation”. The conference is co-sponsored the Consulate General of India.
NAIC: Somaveda College of Natural Medicine/ College of Ayurveda Medicine/ Thai Yoga Center is an AAPNA Accredited PACE Registered College of Ayurveda. As a Native Tribal Organization Elder, Ajahn, Dr. Anthony B. James, Dean of the SCNM, AAPNA Board of Advisors Member will be a keynote speaker featured in the conference. I am inviting everyone to register and join me for the moments occasion.
Please note! The conference was a success! Congrats to all of the esteemed participants. Wonderful and an honor to meet with and to be a presenter!
Participants will be joining this celebration from 35+ countries. AAPNA currently has over 172,281 members from 30 different countries including the USA.
Celebration of World Ayurveda Day on November 2, 2021, on the eve of Dhanwantari Day. CLICK Here to See Distinguished Participants and schedule.
We have tentative participation and support from various Ayurveda and Indian Ministries:
1. Shri Taranjit Singh Sandhu, Honorable Ambassador, Embassy of India, Washington DC, USA
2. Shri. Randhir Jaiswal, Consul General of India, New York, USA
3. Shri Sarbananda Sonowal, Honorable Cabinet Minister, Ministry of AYUSH, New Delhi, India
4. Shri Munjapara Mahendrabhai Kalubhai, Honorable Minister of State, Ministry of AYUSH & Ministry of Women and Child, Government of India, New Delhi, India
5. Shri Vaidya. Rajesh Kotecha, Secretary, AYUSH, Ministry of Health, Government of India, New Delhi, India
6. Shri Vaidya. Manoj Nesari, Advisor, AYUSH, Ministry of Health, Government of India, New Delhi, India
7. Smt. Vaidya. Tanuja Nesari, Director, All India Institute of Ayurveda (AIIA), New Delhi, India
New Degree Major!
SCNM announces: Fast Track! Bare Bones Doctoral Degree! Doctor of Traditional and Indigenous Medicine (DSTIM) with an emphasis in Ayurveda!
Make a serious living practicing and teaching Thai Yoga therapy in your existing studio or we can assist you to open a new Yoga Therapy studio or practice.
Corona Special! Sign up by Friday the 20th. of November and receive a guaranteed minimum of $5,000.00 off any SCNM College degree program! We guarantee a lower cost than the average cost of a massage certificate program for an SCNM Health Sciences College Degree! (This offer limited to the first four new students only!)
New SCNM Thai Yoga Therapy Degree Path: A college degree emphasizing Thai Yoga Therapy is the answer! Are you an Ayurveda Practitioner, Yoga Teacher or Yoga Therapist with certification and practice
desiring to further your education and advance your understanding and career potential?