SomaVeda® T.A.E.L.R.™ Tool Assisted Energy Line Release Protocol
Pronounced “Tayler,”… For thousands of years, the ancient Reishi physicians and Masters of Ayurveda and Yoga Therapy have relied on external tools to assist them in therapeutically managing energy disturbances to the Mind, Spirit, and Bodies of their patients and clients, their friends and family members. We continue this practical approach to healing and therapy today.
SomaVeda® T.A.E.L.R.™ is especially suitable For Trigger Point Syndromes caused by disruptions and or disturbances to energy lines.
The SomaVeda® T.A.E.L.R.™ tool set includes many traditional and modern innovative methodologies to bring harmony and correction for low oxygen significant traumatic and metabolic-induced disorders and syndromes. Reduction of Pain increased range of motion, and reduced referral pains such as migraines and back pain may be substantial and immediate. Perfect for Sports and work-related injuries and dysfunction. Traditional SomaVeda® TAELR™/ IASTM (Instrument Assisted Soft Tissue Mobilization) tools/ instruments include but are not limited to “Tok Sen, Dewy Mai Sen, Gua Sha (Thai Acupressure/ “Jap Sen Nuad, Tok Sen Nuad“), Cupping, Bamboo Stick, Roller, Whisk” etc.
We use all the traditional and modern tools: Wooden, Buffalo Horn, Jade, Plastic, and Stainless steel. T.A.E.L.R.™ Therapeuticians also use various styles of Hammers and Probes in the striking, vibration, and or striking techniques, which are also common.
SomaVeda® TAELR™ Certification Now includes the SomaVeda® Thai Yoga Vibrational and Bio-Resonance Technologies Healing Practitioner Program.
- Pain Syndromes: Acute and or Chronic… Any chronic pain located in or near a joint. Especially Back, Neck, Hip, Shoulder, Knee, Ankle, and Wrist pain.
- Hip Pain Associated with Replacement
- Limited Range of Motion
- Motor Control Issues
- Muscle recruitment issues/ Musculoskeletal imbalances
- Neck Pain
- Myalgia and Myalgia type syndromes (i.e., Fibromyalgia). Any pain associated with or located on an energy line (Meridian, Thai Sen Line, Prana Nadi, or related facia planes that follow or coincide with energy line locations.)
- Myofascial Pain and Restrictions
- Faciopathies and Rheumatic type symptomologies (i.e., Plantar Fasciitis, Frozen Shoulder, Rotator Cuff Tendonitis, Tibialis Posterior Tendinitis, Intercostal Pain, Shin Splints, Heel Pain)
- Connective Tissue Arthropathy (i.e., Tendonitis, Tennis Elbow, and the like)
- Neuralgia and or Neuralgia type pain syndromes
- General Tendinopathy ( impingements, Rotator Cuff tear or adhesion, Golfer’s Elbow, Tennis Elbow, Iliotibial band syndrome (I.T. Band Syndrome), Patellar tendonitis, Achilles tendinitis, Metatarsalgia, Bone Spurs, tendinosis, Shin Splints
- Lymphatic Stasis and Interstitial Fluid Stasis. Chronic joint swelling associated with Sprains and Strains, Chronic Ankle Sprains
- Ligament Strain injuries
- Muscle Strain injuries
- Non-Acute Bursitis
- Chronic Inflammation, both general and localized.
- Migraine Headaches
- We are reducing Facial restrictions and Scar tissue, which interferes with healthy and productive functions, such as Post Surgical and Traumatic Scars.
- R.S.D. (Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy)
According to PHYSIOPEDIA, “Instrument Assisted Soft Tissue Mobilisation” or Simply I.A.S.T.M. is a new range of tools that enables clinicians to locate and treat individuals diagnosed with soft tissue dysfunction efficiently. The technique is said to be a modern evolution from Traditional Chinese Medicine called Gua Sha. However, Gua Sha was not used to treating Musculoskeletal conditions but was traditionally applied along meridians to move the bad chi out through the skin. I.A.S.T.M. is a rapidly growing popular procedure due to its effectiveness and efficiency while remaining non-invasive, with its indications and limitations.”
However, Physiopedia, although correct, is incorrect to ascribe the use of tools in therapy exclusively to traditional Chinese Medicine! Using tools in medical treatment is first recorded in the classics of Indian and Thai Ayurveda … the Sushruta Samhita recorded Ayurvedic physicians using a great variety of instruments to supplement the use of their bare hands over four thousand years ago.
In our traditional indigenous way of thinking, we make no distinction separating the body into physical or energetic quanta. We see no clear difference: Fascial Planes= Energy Lines and vice versa. Additionally, in the Western variations, there is little or no emphasis on the traditional Hammer and Probe technique, considered vital in our traditional Medicine.
This treatment strategy and protocol is helpful for therapists seeking to use their hands less as the primary tools or expression of their healing arts… Through the various instruments, one may do entire sessions and treatments Hands-Free!
Example of a SomaVeda® T.A.E.L.R. protocol for treating Plantar Fascitis
A derivative of the traditional oriental techniques becoming popular in Western medical psychopathy is “Graston®, Fascial Abrasion Technique®, etc.”
In this course, we introduce and explain all of the traditional tools used in T.A.E.L.R.™ practice and with live demonstration practice exchanges building application competencies. Students improve their understanding of indications, contraindications, and clinical applications for common conditions and issues through lecture and in-class learning environments. Additionally, students are introduced to the protocol as a form of Complimentary and Integrative Medicine Practice in the context of a modern Religious Therapeutic modality suitable for ministers of traditional medicine practice.
In the SomaVeda® TAELR™ Certification Course, the practitioner receives certification as a Certified SomaVeda® T.A.E.L.R.™ Technician.
We introduce the SomaVeda® TAELR™ protocol in the Ayurveda LifeStyle Consultant (ALC) module. Further training is offered in the Ayurveda Health Counselor and SomaVeda® Yoga Therapist and SomaVeda® Thai Yoga Teacher Certification Certification Program. Advanced training is offered once a year in Brooksville, FL, at the Thai Yoga Center during the Annual Advanced and Teacher Conference and twice a year during our ongoing programs in Thailand (December and April annually).
SomaVeda® TAELR™ is a Registered Trademark and Service Mark of Anthony B. James, All Rights Reserved. 06/2018