Start Dates Calendar
Start Dates Calendar
- Thai Traditional Medicine
- Thai Traditional Massage
- Traditional Thai Yoga Therapy (Thai Massage), Ayurveda, Yoga Therapy and Indigenous Medicine in US and Thailand
- Training and Certification Schedule 2016
- See our SomaVeda® Thai Yoga Curriculum!
- Many New Courses to Serve You!
- Courses listed: NAIC, SMOCH, NAMA, AAPNA, State of Florida DOE, AADP (Accredited), NCBTMB, Category A approved!
Bookmark this page and check back frequently as courses are updated weekly.
Please note that tuition prices quoted do not include accommodations or transportation to TYC. If you can’t find what your looking for give us a call at (706) 358-8646.
Click Here for details on our Thai Yoga and Thai Massage Scholarships!
2016/ 2017/ 2018 Schedule with SomaVeda® Certified Teachers to date!
- Fundamentals Thai Yoga Knoxville on August 13, 2016
- September 200hr Thai Yoga CTP on September 2, 2016
- Fundamentals of Thai Yoga, Brooksville, FL on September 2, 2016 4:00 AM
- Fundamental Thai Yoga, St. Louis, MO on September 13, 2016
- Fundamentals Thai Yoga, Knoxville on September 17, 2016
- Fundamental Thai Yoga, St. Louis, MO on October 15, 2016
- Fundamental Thai Yoga, St. Louis, MO on October 29, 2016
- November 200hr Thai Yoga Certificate on November 4, 2016 9:30 AM
- SomaVeda Thai Yoga, Level One, Dayton OH on November 5, 2016 12:30 PM
- December Fundamental Thai Yoga, St. Louis, MO on December 6, 2016
- January 200hr Thai Yoga CTP on January 6, 2017
- January Level One Thai Yoga, Boulder, CO on January 27, 2017
- Level One Thai Yoga Fresno CA on February 3, 2017 4:00 AM
- Ayurveda Thai Yoga, Fresno, CA on February 25, 2017
- March 200hr Thai Yoga CTP on March 3, 2017
- Ayurvedic Thai Yoga Therapy, St. Louis, MO: Level Two on March 21, 2017
- May Level One Thai Yoga, Boulder, CO on May 26, 2017 1:30 PM
- Ayurvedic Thai Yoga Therapy, Boulder, CO: Level Two on May 29, 2017
- June 200hr Thai Yoga Certificate on June 2, 2017
- WORLD CONGRESS NEVIS ISLAND JUNE on June 8, 2017 8:00 AM
- 22nd International Conference Ayurveda Home Remedies on August 4, 2017
- August Level One Thai Yoga, Boulder, CO on August 25, 2017 1:30 PM
- September 200hr Thai Yoga Certificate on September 1, 2017
- November 200hr Thai Yoga Certificate on November 3, 2017
- November Level One Thai Yoga, Boulder, CO on November 3, 2017 1:30 PM
- December Sacred Sites and Healing Arts In Thailand on December 5, 2017 2:00 PM
- Sacred Sites and Healing Arts In Thailand on April 10, 2018 4:30 PM
SomaVeda® Thai Yoga/ Thai Massage, Certified Teacher and Instructor Program, (SV-TCP Program)
Ongoing: Apply here for professional certification for teaching SomaVeda Integrated Traditional Therapies® Advanced healing certificate courses and programs. This is for you. A rewarding and fun way to minister and make a living. It is also our opinion the only way to really master SomaVeda® Thai Yoga Therapy… by teaching. For specific requirements and costs, contact SCNM: The Thai Yoga Center directly at (706) 358-8646
- Monthly and Bi-Annual Professional Training Programs in Thailand! Incredible experience actually studying traditional medicine and culture in Thailand! Includes airfare, everything basically except food. Click here for details
- Private Lessons and Sessions: SomaVeda® Thai Yoga, Ayurvedic Massage, SomaVeda® Bio-Tapp/ B.E.T., Manual Lymph Drainage, Pancha Karma, Colon Hydro-Therapy, Cranial Sacral Therapy, Neuro-Muscular Therapy (NMT), Reiki and Massage Therapy (Provided by SomaVeda®/ Medicine of Hope™ Certified and Trained Practitioners). At the Thai Yoga Center we offer a full line of intentionally made Sacred Homeopathic Remedies, Flower essence, Aroma-Therapy and Gem/ Essence Elixers in support of your healing process.
SomaVeda Integrated Traditional Therapies®, SomaVeda® are a Federally Registered Trademark/ Servicemark and proprietary Intellectual Property, All World Rights Reserved.