Start Dates Calendar
Start Dates Calendar
- Thai Traditional Medicine
- Thai Traditional Massage
- Traditional Thai Yoga Therapy (Thai Massage), Ayurveda, Yoga Therapy and Indigenous Medicine in US and Thailand
- Training and Certification Schedule 2016
- See our SomaVeda® Thai Yoga Curriculum!
- Many New Courses to Serve You!
- Courses listed: ONACS, SMOCH, NAMA, AAPNA, State of Florida DOE, AADP (Accredited), NCBTMB, Category A approved!
Bookmark this page and check back frequently as courses are updated weekly.
Please note that tuition prices quoted do not include accommodations or transportation to TYC. If you can’t find what your looking for give us a call at (706) 358-8646.
Click Here for details on our Thai Yoga and Thai Massage Scholarships!
2016/ 2017 Schedule with SomaVeda® Certified Teachers to date!
- Ayurveda Thai Yoga, Fresno, CA on August 6, 2016
- Fundamentals Thai Yoga Knoxville on August 13, 2016
- September 200hr Thai Yoga CTP on September 2, 2016
- Fundamentals of Thai Yoga, Brooksville, FL on September 2, 2016 4:00 AM
- Fundamental Thai Yoga, St. Louis, MO on September 13, 2016
- Fundamentals Thai Yoga, Knoxville on September 17, 2016
- October Level One Thai Yoga, Niwot, CO: on October 14, 2016
- Fundamental Thai Yoga, St. Louis, MO on October 15, 2016
- Fundamental Thai Yoga, St. Louis, MO on October 29, 2016
- November 200hr Thai Yoga Certificate on November 4, 2016 9:30 AM
- SomaVeda Thai Yoga, Level One, Dayton OH on November 5, 2016 12:30 PM
- January 200hr Thai Yoga CTP on January 6, 2017
- March 200hr Thai Yoga CTP on March 3, 2017
- June 200hr Thai Yoga Certificate on June 3, 2017
- September 200hr Thai Yoga Certificate on September 1, 2017
- November 200hr Thai Yoga Certificate on November 3, 2017
SomaVeda® Thai Yoga/ Thai Massage, Certified Teacher and Instructor Program, (SV-TCP Program)
Ongoing: Apply here for professional certification for teaching SomaVeda Integrated Traditional Therapies® Advanced healing certificate courses and programs. This is for you. A rewarding and fun way to minister and make a living. It is also our opinion the only way to really master SomaVeda® Thai Yoga Therapy… by teaching. For specific requirements and costs, contact SCNM: The Thai Yoga Center directly at (706) 358-8646
- Monthly and Bi-Annual Professional Training Programs in Thailand! Incredible experience actually studying traditional medicine and culture in Thailand! Includes airfare, everything basically except food. Click here for details
- Private Lessons and Sessions: SomaVeda® Thai Yoga, Ayurvedic Massage, SomaVeda® Bio-Tapp/ B.E.T., Manual Lymph Drainage, Pancha Karma, Colon Hydro-Therapy, Cranial Sacral Therapy, Neuro-Muscular Therapy (NMT), Reiki and Massage Therapy (Provided by SomaVeda®/ Medicine of Hope™ Certified and Trained Practitioners). At the Thai Yoga Center we offer a full line of intentionally made Sacred Homeopathic Remedies, Flower essence, Aroma-Therapy and Gem/ Essence Elixers in support of your healing process.
SomaVeda Integrated Traditional Therapies®, SomaVeda® are a Federally Registered Trademark/ Servicemark and proprietary Intellectual Property, All World Rights Reserved.