CTP Payment Options
200 Hour Thai Yoga
Practitioner Certificate Program
NAIC Inc. Donation Payment Information and Cost
Start Dates for NAIC SomaVeda College of Natural Medicine (SCNM): Thai Yoga Center
2016/ 2017 start Dates:
January, March, June and September, November (Click Here for full 2016/ 2017 Schedule to date)
200 Hr. CTP Tuition.
- 1) $4,595.00 : Base 200 hour
Planned easy payment options available. Call the office for a personal interview and application for enrollment today!
Total Amount will Include Tuition
(After Grant or Scholarship applied, plus Housing selection and Books/ Materials fee appropriate for level.)
1) Paid in full on Registration: Full Discount as listed effective at time of registration. (Includes all paid in full registrations received within ten days of initial deposit by any means.)
2) Half Down: Deposit and balance paid within 30 days. Listed tuition plus 5%. (Admin Fee), (must be paid in full no less than 30 days before reserved class start date.)
3) Half Down: Deposit and balance paid within 60 days. Listed tuition plus 8% (Admin Fee), (must be paid in full no less than 30 days before reserved class start date.)
4) Half Down: Deposit and balance paid within 90 days. Listed tuition plus 10%. (Admin Fee), (must be paid in full no less than 30 days before reserved class start date.)
5) Monthly Payments (6 Month): $500.00 Deposit. Balance paid in 6 monthly installments. Listed tuition plus 14%. (Admin Fee), (must be paid in full no less than 30 days before reserved class start date.)
6) Monthly Payments (12 Month): $1,000.00 Deposit. Balance to be paid in 24 monthly installments. Listed tuition plus 16%. (Admin Fee), (must be paid in full no less than 30 days before reserved Class start date.)
7) Custom Donation Payments: Tell SCNM: Thai Yoga center what works for you! You estimate a deposit that works for you and how long you want to pay off your balance. (must be paid in full no less than 30 days before reserved Class start date.)
Please Note! Payments by Credit Card/ PayPal additional 3% Fee as charged to us by processor.
Please Note: All Donations are to NAIC, Inc.
Does SCNM: Thai Yoga Center Participate or offer Federal or State Financial Aid/ Grants or Tuition assistance? No we do not. As a Private, spiritually based Native American Ecclesiastical or Church Seminary we do not participate in secular or state funding for educational purposes. Instead our NAIC: SCNM Degree programs are on a donation basis which allows us the freedom to be very generous in regards to tuition and scholarships. Considering the current tuition’s in schools and programs which participate in Federal funding even if an average student qualified for the maximum in grants and financial aid they would often still pay out of pocket any where from two to ten times SCNM tuition’s! Our tuition structure does not leave the student with a mountain of student loans to repay after graduation! Most students find they have made back multiples of their tuition and expenses before graduation!
SomaVeda Integrated Traditional Therapies®, SomaVeda® are a Federally Registered Trademark/ Servicemark and proprietary Intellectual Property, All World Rights Reserved.