Thai Yoga Therapy
Practitioner Certificate Program
Courtesy Donation Payment Information and Cost
This applies to all Modules (CTP1, ALC, AHC, AYT, TCP, etc.)
Start Dates for NAIC SomaVeda College of Natural Medicine (SCNM): Thai Yoga Center
2023 start Dates:
January, March, May, July, November (Also June in Thailand! CV Dependent!) (Click Here for full 2021 Schedule to date)
SomaVeda® Practitioner Certification Tuition for Seminary Donation.
- 1) $5,295.00 : Base 164 hour
We offer planned, easy payment options available. Call the office for a personal interview and application for enrollment today!
The total amount of Donations requested will Include Tuition
(After Grant or Scholarship is applied, plus Housing selection and Books/ Materials fee appropriate for the level.)
1) Paid in full on Registration: Full Discount as listed effective at the time of registration. (Includes all paid-in-full registrations received within ten days of initial deposit by any means.)
2) Half Down: Deposit and balance paid within 30 days. Listed Tuition plus 5%. (Admin Fee), (must be paid in full no less than 30 days before the reserved class start date.)
3) Half Down: Deposit and balance paid within 60 days. Listed Tuition plus 8% (Admin Fee) (must be paid in full no less than 30 days before reserved class start date.)
4) Half Down: Deposit and balance paid within 90 days. Listed Tuition plus 10%. (Admin Fee), (must be paid in full no less than 30 days before the reserved class start date.)
5) Monthly Payments (6 Months): $500.00 Deposit. Balance paid in 6 monthly installments. Listed Tuition plus 14%. (Admin Fee), (must be paid in full no less than 30 days before the reserved class start date.)
6) Monthly Payments (12 Months): $1,000.00 Deposit. Balance to be paid in 24 monthly installments. Listed Tuition plus 16%. (Admin Fee), (must be paid in full no less than 30 days before the reserved Class start date.)
7) Custom Donation Payments: Tell SCNM: Thai Yoga center what works for you! You estimate a deposit that works for you and how long you want to pay off your balance. (must be paid in full no less than 30 days before the reserved Class start date.)
Please Note! The NAIC Tribal Org. is not responsible for CC- Bank Fees. Payments by Credit Card/ PayPal additional fee as charged to us by the processor. (Any additional fees added to your NAIC Donation will be the actual amount of any fees charged to NAIC on behalf of accepting your courtesy donation. Some credit card services may charge more than a minimum of 3.1%. NAIC is not responsible for your credit card fees when accepting donations.)
Please Note: All Donations are to NAIC, Inc.
Does SCNM: Thai Yoga Center Participate or offer Federal or State Financial Aid/ Grants or Tuition assistance? No, we do not. As a Private, spiritually based Native American Ecclesiastical or Church Seminary, we do not participate in secular or state funding for educational purposes. Instead, our NAIC: SCNM Degree programs and or Thai Yoga Center are on a donation basis which allows us the freedom to be very generous regarding Tuition and scholarships—considering the current education in schools and programs which participate in Federal funding even if an average student qualified for the maximum in grants and financial aid they would often still pay out of pocket anywhere from two to ten times SCNM tuitions! Our tuition structure does not leave the student with a mountain of student loans to repay after graduation! Most students find they have made back multiples of their Tuition and expenses before graduation!
SomaVeda Integrated Traditional Therapies®, SomaVeda® are a Federally Registered Trademark/ Servicemark and proprietary Intellectual Property, All World Rights Reserved.