SomaVeda® Thai Yoga Practitioner Certificate Program
Supplemental Curriculum: Adjunct Course Work
Special!! In addition to the unique core curriculum, Twenty-Seven (28), additional protocols will be included in this excellent training at no extra fee! These courses alone could easily cost another $2,500.00 if taken separately. Why pay extra or separately for these valuable courses somewhere else? We will include them at no additional charge! Included Breakout Training and Qualifications to Practice!
New! Continuing in 2023!
Ajahn, Dr. Anthony B. James will teach an intensive breakout lesson titled “Natural Solutions for Corona, Flu and Novel Viral Infections: Corona Strategies for Yogi’s and Healers” in every SomaVeda® Thai Yoga Practitioner and or Ayurveda course offered at the Thai Yoga Center. SomaVeda® is Functional Medicine. At the very least, that means we teach how to deal with the most current and pressing health issues you, your family, and your clients will likely have to deal with.
Christ-Centered Yoga as a daily practice.
1. SomaVeda® Thai Yoga Chair/Workplace Massage Certification.
2. SomaVeda® Karma Yoga Program. (18 hours CC.E.U.)
3. SomaVeda® Thai Fire Stretch™ Coach: Assisted Stretching, Flexibility & Mobility Coach Certification (Not included. Requires additional tuition and a separate A& P online course and written test to qualify)
4. SomaVeda® Thai Massage for Multiple Therapists
5. SomaVeda® Breast Awareness Therapy. (Breast Cancer awareness, care, prevention strategies, and breast health information)
6. Intro to SomaVeda® Vibrational, Magnetic Therapy, and Bio-Resonance Technologies Healing Practitioner Program: (Introduction to SomaVeda® T.A.E.L.R.™/ IASTM (Instrument Assisted Soft Tissue Mobilization) Therapeutic protocols for Rehabilitation and structural-energetic recovery from trauma, injury and chronic inflammation-degenerative conditions). Also included NEW! Scalar-EMF, Negative Ion technology (AA.D.R. Farraday Shields for Electronic sources, QSRS Shields, QSRS Pendants, QSRS Life Cards, and more for protection and detox from EMF/ ELF harmful frequencies. It also covered supplementing with healthy frequencies to support healing, biological process, grounding/ earthing, balancing chakra frequencies, and more! We demonstrate how to incorporate adjunct tools for wellness in every SomaVeda® healing protocol.
7. Intro to SomaVeda® Bio-Tapp/ B.E.T.(Bio-Neuro-Harmonics Emotional Freedom Technique: Touch, Balance and Attunement Integration and Energy Psychology Technique.) Effective January 1st. 2020, Separate EE.F.T. Energy Psychology Practitioner Certification: Level One and Two included in all CTP1 training.
8. SomaVeda® Walking Yoga and Hands-Free Thai Yoga! Invented and first taught by Dr. J as a specialty practice to help Massage Therapists with hand and arm stress and disability… Now widely emulated, this unique program shows you in detail how to do professional sessions and virtually never have to use your hands! Save yourself from Carpal Tunnel and repetitive stress disorders so common in today’s massage world by learning to work hands-free! Knock-off courses will try to charge you for this training… it is always free and included at no charge in every CC.T. Since we first offered this hands-free Thai Yoga, Thai Massage alternative training in 1992, we have never charged separately. Another reason SomaVeda® serves both you and your clients!
9. SomaVeda® Thai Reishi Hand Yoga. (Reussi Dottan)
10. Sacred Eating: Food and nutrition issues, the good, bad, and the ugly. We address nutrition from a medical/ nutritional point of view and its role in Toxicity and Deficiency—specific eating protocols following sacred principles to manage the Disease and restore wellness, health, and vitality. We will cover the Wellness Health Forum Nutrition Consultant guidelines, Dr. Berg, and other KETO nutrition strategies for different body types. Students will be eligible for a separate WW.H.F.Food over Medicine (FOM) Certified Nutrition Consultant Certification.
11. Vitalism Course: (CTP1 Pre-requisite) The history, philosophy, and theory of spiritual, energetic, and vibrational medicine. NEW! (Distance learning)
12. Intro to SomaVeda® Thai Foot Reflexology
13. Intro to SomaVeda® Thai Herbology/ Herbal Compress Massage (Nuad Prakhop Samunprai)
14. Intro to Ayurvedic Wellness and Clinical Applications of Thai Yoga Therapy: Survey of Natural Medicine Principles and Practices. Relevant documentaries with discussion.= 40 Adjunct Contact Hours (Co-occur with Core classes), (Clinical applications include but are not limited to Treatment strategies for Cancer, Diabetes, Heart Disease, Chronic Pain, Soft Tissue Disorder, Migraine, Stress Headaches, Back and various Joint Pain, Gut Dysbiosis, Chronic and Acute Malnutrition, Inflammatory Disease…)
15. Native American Religion and Indigenous Medicine: Intro to Indigenous, Traditional, Native Ceremony, Sacred Sweat Lodge, Sacred Pipe Ceremony and Blessing and more, Herbology, Sacrament, LifeWay and Natural Medicine Practices as primary and Adjunct wellness and health care.
16. SomaVeda® Legal Guidelines and Safe Practices: Indigenous and Earth Based Healing Professionals and The Law Course. (5 hours)
17. Anatomy: Relevant Structural Anatomy: Skeletal, Spinal, Soft Tissue, Major Muscles, Circulatory System including Cardiovascular and Immune system. Basic relevant neurology.
18. Physiology: Thai Yoga Therapy physiology’s top level of focus is at the level of organs and systems. We address how SomaVeda® Thai Yoga affects the mechanical, physical, and biochemical functions of normal humans or human tissues, organs, and systems within the body.
19. Kinesiology: Kinesiology is an academic discipline that studies Thai Yoga Therapy and facilitated physical activity and its impact on health, society, and quality of life. It includes but is not limited to, such areas of study as exercise science, sports management, athletic training, and sports medicine, socio-cultural analyses of sports, sport and exercise psychology, fitness leadership, Yoga and physical education-teacher education, and pre-professional training for Yoga Therapy, Thai Yoga/ Thai Massage based physical therapy, occupational therapy, medicine, and other health-related fields.
20. Bio-mechanics: is the sports science field that applies the laws of mechanics and physics to human performance to gain a greater understanding of performance in active life and athletic events through modeling, simulation, and measurement and the application of refined traditional Thai Yoga, Ayurveda physical movement and postural emphasis and corrections.
21. Human Pathology: Traditional Thai Medicine/ Ayurveda and Traditional Indigenous perspectives on the causes of Disease, pain, and suffering towards applying traditional assessments and discernment practices. Ayurveda’s primary mission is to alleviate suffering. Towards this end, we need to develop tools to determine the causes, long and short-term, of the suffering.
22. Indications and Contra-indications of SomaVeda® Thai Yoga: What Thai Yoga Therapy is an appropriate solution for and cautions and prohibitions for when inappropriate to use are covered throughout the class as proper to section, practice, and discussion.
23. Intake and Medical History: All SomaVeda® Thai Yoga Practitioners are taught proper procedures and practices in taking an appropriate Medical History as part of the SomaVeda® Therapeutic Day Protocol. Procedures, Client Interaction, Use of forms, and Clergy/ Member privacy are covered. Additionally, records and record-keeping are covered in detail. Introduction to Medical/ Clinical Vital Wellness Assessment- Rapid Checkup!: St. John PP.O.C.Protocol)
24. Practice Hygiene: Importance and principles of Hygiene and the role of Hygiene in disease prevention.
25. Practice Set Up/ Client Comfort and Safety: How to set up an appropriate practice/ clinic addressing therapist and client safety and esthetics issues. What equipment to use, Feng Shui of room, proper materials, music, and creating an ambiance suitable for best results.
26. Thai Yoga Professional Ethics: Ministerial ethics of practice.
27. Client/ Communicant- Therapist/ Practitioner/ Minister Relationships: Do’s and Don’t’s of sharing the practical expression of loving kindness with others.
28. Introduction to Martial Arts Traditions: SomaVeda® origins! We will discuss and explore the role of lineage and traditions, philosophy, and actual technical applications of the traditional martial arts, which are the birthplace of Nuad Thai and the SomaVeda Integrated Traditional Therapies® Thai Yoga system: Buddhai Sawan Krabi Krabong & Muay Boran, Inosanto Mahapolindo, Lee Jun Fan Jeet Kune Do, Pekiti Tersia, Kali, Pencak Silat, Wing Chun Kung Fu and so much more!
That’s correct… all 27 separate additional courses or $2,5000.00 worth of additional training are included when you commit to the entire program!
Get your SomaVeda® Thai Yoga Basic Practitioner Certificate in the SomaVeda® Certified Thai Yoga Practitioner Program 164 Hour Practitioner Training with Ajahn, Dr. Anthony B. James, and A.C.N.M. Teachers Today!
Not Included: CTP1 Materials fee is $289.00 for all required workbooks, text, posters, and On-Line Pre-requisite lessons (Vitalism: Level Four Ayurveda). Food and Meals not included. There is a separate meal plan available listed with housing. Electrical for Camping and or Kitchen use fee. Personal medical consultations and or treatments of any kind with Dr. James or other TYC Staff. Private medical or treatments/ consultations are available by appointment at additional expense.
(Current scholarship and or reduced tuition offers )
The State of Florida Department of Education
Native American Indigenous Church, Inc. (American College of Natural Medicine/ School of Ayurveda/ Thai Yoga Center) operates in compliance, as a degree-granting institution through exemption, by the Florida State Board of Independent Colleges and Universities under Section 1005.06 (1) (f), FLF.L.A.tatutes. Like other states, the state does not require accreditation or theological accreditation for our religious education-based programs.
Important: Please Note! N.A.I.C. Inc./ American College of Natural Medicine/ Thai Yoga Center Cancellation and Refund Policies apply to all registrations and reservations for courses and programs. N.A.I.C./ Thai Yoga Center Programs are not public. They are offered exclusively under-expressed ecclesiastical/ private associations. Accepting these Posted Refund and Cancellation Policies and RPGs is a precondition for acceptance and participation in any program or course of study. Click Here for the Refund and Cancellation Policy.
SomaVeda Integrated Traditional Therapies®, SomaVeda® are a Federally Registered Trademark/ Servicemark and proprietary Intellectual Property, All World Rights Reserved.