Thai Yoga Practitioner Certificate Program
Supplemental Curriculum: Adjunct Course Work
Special!! in addition to the amazing core curriculum Twenty Seven (27) additional protocols will be included in this awesome training at no extra fee! These courses alone could easily cost another $2,500.00 if taken separately. Why pay extra or separately for these valuable courses somewhere else? We will include them at no additional charge!Included Breakout Training and Qualifications to Practice!:
1. SomaVeda® Thai Yoga Chair/Workplace Massage Certification.
2. SomaVeda® Karma Yoga Program.(18 hours CEU)
3. SomaVeda® Table Thai Yoga Applications (Level One and Two both)
4. SomaVeda® Thai Massage for Multiple Therapists
5. SomaVeda® Breast Awareness Therapy. (Breast Cancer awareness, care, prevention strategies and breast health information)
6. Intro to SomaVeda® Vibrational, Magnetic Therapy and Bio-Resonance Technologies Healing Practitioner Program: (Introduction to SomaVeda® T.A.E.L.R.™/ IASMT Therapeutic protocols for Rehabilitation and structural-energetic recovery from trauma, injury and chronic inflammation-degenerative conditions)
7. Intro to SomaVeda® Bio-Tapp/ B.E.T. (Bio-Neuro-Harmonics Emotional Freedom Technique: Touch, Balance and Attunement Integration and Energy Psychology Technique.)
8. SomaVeda® Walking Yoga and Hands Free Thai Yoga! Invented and first taught by Dr. J as a specialty practice to help Massage Therapists with hand and arm stress and disability… Now widely emulated, this unique program shows you in details how to do professional sessions and virtually never have to use your hands! Save your self from Carpal Tunnel and repetitive stress disorders so common in today’s massage world by learning how to work hands free! Knock off courses will try to charge you for this training… it is always free and included at no charge in every CTP. Since we first offered this hands free Thai Yoga, Thai Massage alternative training in 1992, we have never charged separately for it. Another reason SomaVeda® serves both you and your clients!
9. SomaVeda® Thai Reishi Hand Yoga. (Reussi Dottan)
10. Eating: Food and nutrition issues, the good, bad and the ugly. We address nutrition from a medical/ nutritional point of view and it’s role in Toxicity and Deficiency. Specific eating protocols following sacred principles to manage disease and restore wellness, health and vitality.
11. Vitalism Course: (CTP1 Pre-requisite) The history, philosophy and theory of spiritual, energetic and vibrational medicine. NEW! (Distance learning)
12. Intro to SomaVeda® Thai Foot Reflexology
13. Intro to SomaVeda® Thai Herbology/ Herbal Compress Massage (Nuad Prakhop Samunprai)
14. Intro to Ayurvedic Wellness and Clinical applications of Thai Yoga Therapy: Survey of Natural Medicine Principles and practices. Relevant documentaries with discussion.= 40 Adjunct Contact Hours (Occur simultaneously with Core classes)( Clinical applications include but are not limited to Treatment strategies for Cancer, Diabetes, Heart Disease, Chronic Pain, Soft Tissue Disorder, Migraine and Stress Headaches, Back and various Joint Pain, Gut Dysbiosis, Chronic and Acute Malnutrition, Inflamatory Disease…)
15. Native American Religion and Indigenous Medicine: Intro to Indigenous, Traditional, Native Ceremony, Sacred Sweat Lodge, Sacred Pipe Ceremony and Blessing and more, Herbology, Sacrament, Life Way and Natural Medicine Practices as primary and Adjunct wellness and health care.
16. SomaVeda® Legal Guidelines and Safe Practices: Indigenous and Earth Based Healing Professionals and The Law Course. (5 hours)
17. Anatomy: Relevant Structural Anatomy: Skeletal, Spinal, Soft Tissue and Major Muscles, Circulatory System including Cardiovascular and Immune system. Basic relevant neurology.
18. Physiology: The principal level of focus of Thai Yoga Therapy physiology is at the level of organs and systems. We address how SomaVeda® Thai Yoga affects the mechanical, physical, and biochemical functions of normal humans or human tissues or organs and systems within the body.
19. Kinesiology: Kinesiology is an academic discipline which involves the study of Thai Yoga Therapy and facilitated physical activity and its impact on health, society, and quality of life. It includes, but is not limited to, such areas of study as exercise science, sports management, athletic training and sports medicine, socio-cultural analyses of sports, sport and exercise psychology, fitness leadership, Yoga and physical education-teacher education, and pre-professional training for Yoga Therapy, Thai Yoga/ Thai Massage based physical therapy, occupational therapy, medicine and other health related fields.
20. Biomechanics: is the sport science field that applies the laws of mechanics and physics to human performance, in order to gain a greater understanding of performance in active life, athletic events through modeling, simulation and measurement and the application of refined traditional Thai Yoga, Ayurveda physical movement and postural emphasis and corrections.
21. Human Pathology: Traditional Thai Medicine/ Ayurveda and Indigenous Traditional perspectives on the causes of disease, pain and suffering towards applying both tradition assessments and discernment practices. Ayurveda’s primary mission is to alleviate suffering towards this end we need to develop tools to determine the causes, long and short term of the suffering.
22. Indications and Contra-indications of SomaVeda® Thai Yoga: What Thai Yoga Therapy is appropriate solution for and cautions and prohibitions for when inappropriate to use are covered throughout class as appropriate to section, practice and discussion.
23. Intake and Medical History: All SomaVeda® Thai Yoga Practitioners are taught proper procedures and practices in taking a proper Medical History as part of the SomaVeda® Therapeutic Day Protocol. Procedures, Client Interaction, Use of forms and Clergy/ Member privacy are covered. Additionally forms and record keeping are covered in detail. Introduction to Medical/ Clinical Vital Wellness Assessment- Rapid Checkup!: St. John POC Protocol)
24. Practice Hygiene: Importance and principles of Hygiene and the role of Hygiene in disease prevention.
25. Practice Set Up/ Client Comfort and Safety: How to set up an appropriate practice/ clinic addressing issues of therapist and client safety and esthetics. What equipment to use, Feng Shue of room, proper materials, music and creating ambience suitable for best results.
26. Thai Yoga Professional Ethics: Ministerial ethics of practice.
27. Client/ Communicant- Therapist/ Practitioner/ Minister Relationships: Do’s and Don’t’s of sharing the practical expression of loving kindness with others.
That’s correct… all 27 separate additional courses or $2,5000.00 worth of additional training included when you commit to the full program!
Get your SomaVeda® Thai Yoga Basic Practitioner Certificate in the SomaVeda® Certified Thai Yoga Practitioner Program 164 Hour Practitioner Training with Aachan, Dr. Anthony B. James and SCNM Teachers Today!
Not Included: CTP1 Materials fee is $269.00 for all workbooks, text, posters and DVD required. Food and Meals not included. There is a separate meal plan available listed with housing. Electrical for Camping and or Kitchen use fee. Personal medical consultations and or treatments of any kind with Dr. James or other TYC staff. Personal medical or therapeutic treatments/ consultations are available by appointment at additional expense. See NWS Clinic Menu for details.
(Current scholarship and or reduced tuition offers )
The State of Florida Department of Education
Native American Indigenous Church, Inc. (SomaVeda College of Natural Medicine/ School of Ayurveda/ Thai Yoga Center) operates in compliance, as a degree granting institution through exemption, by the Florida State Board of Independent Colleges and Universities under Section 1005.06 (1) (f), FLA Statutes. The state, like other states, does not require accreditation or theological accreditation for our religious education based programs.
Important: Please Note! NAIC Inc./ SomaVeda College of Natural Medicine/ Thai Yoga Center Cancellation and Refund Policies apply to all registrations and or reservations for courses and programs. NAIC/ Thai Yoga Center Programs are not public and are offered exclusively under expressed ecclesiastical/ private association and acceptance of these Posted Refund and Cancellation Policies and RPG’s are a precondition towards acceptance and participation in any program or course of study. Click Here for Refund and Cancellation Policy
SomaVeda Integrated Traditional Therapies®, SomaVeda® are a Federally Registered Trademark/ Servicemark and proprietary Intellectual Property, All World Rights Reserved.