Access to and use of this site ‘www.ThaiYogaCenter.com’ is subject to the following terms:
• By using www.thaiyogacenter.com you agree to be legally bound by these terms, which shall take effect immediately on your first use of www.thaiyogacenter.com. If you do not agree to be legally bound by all the following terms please do not access and/or use www.thaiyogacenter.com.
• International Thai Therapists Association, Inc. DBA: ONACS, Inc./ The Thai Yoga Center/ SomaVeda Institute for Natural Healing/ www.thaiyogacenter.com may change these terms at any time by posting changes online. Please review these terms regularly to ensure you are aware of any changes made by ONACS, Inc. / The Thai Yoga Center. Your continued use of www.thaiyogacenter.com after changes are posted means you agree to be legally bound by these terms as updated and/or amended.
Use of www.thaiyogacenter.com
• You may not copy, reproduce, republish, download, post, broadcast, transmit, make available to the public, or otherwise use www.thaiyogacenter.com content in any way except for your own personal, non-commercial use. You also agree not to adapt, alter or create a derivative work from any www.thaiyogacenter.com content except for your own personal, non-commercial use. Any other use of www.thaiyogacenter.com content requires the prior written permission of ONACS, Inc. / The Thai Yoga Center/ SomaVeda College of Natural Medicine/ www.thaiyogacenter.com.
• You agree to use www.thaiyogacenter.com only for lawful purposes and in a way that does not infringe the rights of, restrict or inhibit anyone else’s use and enjoyment of www.thaiyogacenter.com. Prohibited behavior includes harassing or causing distress or inconvenience to any person, transmitting obscene or offensive content or disrupting the normal flow of dialogue within www.thaiyogacenter.com.
Disclaimers and Limitation of Liability
• The content of www.thaiyogacenter.com, including the information, names, images, pictures, logos and icons regarding or relating to ONACS Inc. / The Thai Yoga Center/ SomaVeda College of Natural Medicine/ www.thaiyogacenter.com, its products and services (or to third party products and services), is provided “AS IS” and on an “IS AVAILABLE” basis without any representations or any kind of warranty made (whether express or implied by law) to the extent permitted by law, including the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy.
• Under no circumstances will ONACS Inc. / The Thai Yoga Center/ SomaVeda College of Natural Medicine/ www.thaiyogacenter.com be liable for any of the following losses or damage (whether such losses where foreseen, foreseeable, known or otherwise): (a) loss of data; (b) loss of revenue or anticipated profits; (c) loss of business; (d) loss of opportunity; (e) loss of goodwill or injury to reputation; (f) losses suffered by third parties; or (g) any indirect, consequential, special or exemplary damages arising from the use of www.thaiyogacenter.com regardless of the form of action.
• ONACS Inc. / The Thai Yoga Center/ SomaVeda College of Natural Medicine/ www.thaiyogacenter.com does not warrant that functions contained in www.thaiyogacenter.com content will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that www.thaiyogacenter.com or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs.
• The names, images and logos identifying ONACS Inc. / The Thai Yoga Center/ SomaVeda College of Natural Medicine/ www.thaiyogacenter.com or third parties and their products and services are subject to copyright, design rights and trade marks of ONACS, Inc. / The Thai Yoga Center and/or third parties. Nothing contained in these terms shall be construed as conferring by implication, or otherwise any license or right to use any trademark, patent, design right or copyright of ONACS, Inc. / The Thai Yoga Center , or any other third party.
• If there is any conflict between these terms and specific terms appearing elsewhere on www.thaiyogacenter.com then the latter shall prevail.
• If any of these terms are determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable by reason of the laws of any state or country in which these terms are intended to be effective, then to the extent and within the jurisdiction in which that term is illegal, invalid or unenforceable, it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and the remaining terms shall survive, remain in full force and effect and continue to be binding and enforceable.
No Resale of Program
You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit for any commercial purposes, any portion of the Programs and or intellectual property available through ONACS, Inc, use of ONACS, Inc. Programs, or access to the Programs.
Modifications of Programs
ONACS Inc. / The Thai Yoga Center/ SomaVeda College of Natural Medicine/ www.thaiyogacenter.com reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, a Program (or any part thereof) with or without notice.
ONACS Inc. / The Thai Yoga Center/ SomaVeda College of Natural Medicine/ www.thaiyogacenter.com has provided links and pointers to Internet sites maintained by third parties. www.thaiyogacenter.com does not operate or control in any respect any information, products or services on these third-party sites. The materials in this site and the third-party sites are provided “AS IS” and without warranties of any kind either express or implied. To the fullest extent permissible pursuant to applicable law, www.thaiyogacenter.com disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose.
www.thaiyogacenter.com does not warrant that the functions contained in the materials will be uninterrupted or error-free, that defects will be corrected, or that this site, including services, or the server that makes them available, are free of viruses or other harmful components. www.thaiyogacenter.com does not warrant or make any representations regarding the use or the results of the use of the materials in this site or in third-party sites in terms of their correctness, accuracy, timeliness, reliability or otherwise. You (and not www.thaiyogacenter.com) assume the entire cost of all necessary maintenance, repair or correction.
Limitation of liability
Under no circumstances, including, but not limited to, negligence, shall ONACS Inc. / The Thai Yoga Center/ SomaVeda College of Natural Medicine/ www.thaiyogacenter.com, be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages that result from the use of, or the inability to use, ONACS, Inc. / The Thai Yoga Center/ www.thaiyogacenter.com services or materials. You specifically acknowledge and agree that ONACS Inc. / The Thai Yoga Center/ SomaVeda College of Natural Medicine/ www.thaiyogacenter.com is not liable for any defamatory, offensive or illegal conduct of any user. If you are dissatisfied with any ONACS Inc. / The Thai Yoga Center/ SomaVeda College of Natural Medicine/ www.thaiyogacenter.com material, or with any of ONACS Inc. / The Thai Yoga Center/ SomaVeda College of Natural Medicine/ www.thaiyogacenter.com’s terms and conditions, your sole and exclusive remedy is to discontinue using these services. Students are required to sign a Standard Agreement and Waiver as precondition to participation in any program.
ThaiYogaCenter.Com and Privacy
We do not currently have services for students under 21