A Taste of SomaVeda® Thai, “Partner Yoga Massage” Workshop
3 hours CEU.
~ Experience a healing exchange between you and your partner with this practical expression of loving kindness
~ Learn a SomaVeda® Thai Yoga Massage session to share with friends ~ and family from this point forward
~ Feel refreshed & rejuvenated, ready for the holidays
~ Discover a new path of education for yourself and others
In this 3-hour “Taste of Thai Yoga ” course, students are introduced to the practice of SomaVeda® Thai Yoga and or Thai Massage. You will gain first-hand experience giving and receiving a Thai Yoga session through demonstration and hands-on training. An invaluable introduction to those wishing to learn more or perhaps begin studying with the Thai Yoga Center School, you will discover a 20-minute form incorporating the Fundamentals of SomaVeda® Thai Yoga and Thai Massage. Please note that students are not required to take this course before starting certification programs.
After completing this course, students will know how to:
1) Know the role of loving kindness in SomaVeda® sessions.
2) Perform an essential 20-minute SomaVeda® Thai Yoga Massage session.
3) Incorporate the fundamentals of flowing transitions between postures.
4) Maintain proper body alignment & stances that create a mutually beneficial massage for the practitioner & recipient.
5) Integrate “Metta” (compassion) and meditation into your work.
Click Here for information on the complete SomaVeda® Thai Yoga Practitioner Certification Program!
To reach us by email, Click Here.