164 hr. SomaVeda® Thai Yoga Practitioner Certificate Course Work Included:
Level I (in person): Fundamentals of SomaVeda® Thai Yoga – 18 hours (A complete basic healing vinyasa incorporating all five body attitudes)
Level 2 (in person):Ayurvedic, Southern Style SomaVeda® Thai Yoga – 48 hours (The SomaVeda® Therapeutic Day Protocol: Seven unique daily sessions including all five body attitudes: Supine, Side, Prone, Abdomen and Seated applications)
Level 4: Advanced Training: Ayurveda of Thailand: SomaVeda® Ayurveda Theory (Indigenous Traditional Thai Medicine, Ayurveda Theory, Cosmology, Sen Lines, Assessments, Indications, Contra-indications, Chakra Theory and Korosot Astrology: (Distance Learning- Home Study Pre-requisite: 35 hours on-line)
Level 5:Clinical Applications and Development: Specific programs for Clients based on Ayurvedic Assessments and Guidelines. – 32 hours = 160 Core Contact Hours. SCNM: SomaVeda® Level Five also includes the SomaVeda® Legal Guidelines and Practices for ministers and Healing Professionals Course work.
Level Six: Secondary Course work: included, and runs concurrent to Levels #1 through #5 and required for graduation: Special!! in addition to the amazing core curriculum Twenty Seven (27) additional protocols will be included in this awesome training at no extra fee! These courses alone could easily cost another $2,500.00 if taken separately. Why pay extra or separately for these valuable courses somewhere else? We will include them at no additional charge!
- Prestigious SomaVeda® Thai Yoga Practitioner Certification
- NAIC Legal Shield: AFM Authorization for one year.
- NCBTMB CE’s if requested (Level One and Level Two)
- Additionally to SomaVeda® National Certified Practitioner Directory to enhance your marketing. https://thaiyogacenter.com/thai-yoga-directory/
- Specially developed business, clinic and practice development and practical, proven marketing materials and strategies to show you how to be successful and make a great living practicing SomaVeda®.
- Access to SomaVeda® Certified practitioner only discounts on practice building items, marketing and business development, Supplements, EMF Protection Devises, treatment adjunct therapies and Diagnostic services for practitioners, clients and family.
- Access to comprehensive, discounted, Professional Practice Liability Insurance
- And more!
Contact and registration information:
Rev. Dr. Ken Lee Pennock, DSNM, DNM
COR.E Performance Coach
Ayurveda Wellness Consultant
SomaVeda Thai Yoga Practitioner/Instructor
Energy Leadership Index, Master Practitioner