SomaVeda® Thai Yoga Certified Practitioner Certification Program , Hazel Crest, Illinois: October 22-31 & November 8-14th., 2020
(164 CE Hours over Saturday and Sunday) , Amari Lax Studio F (17100 Dixie Hwy, Hazel Crest, IL, 60429)
The CTP1 course is an intensive training based on Traditional Thai Massage, Ayurveda, Yoga Therapy, Indigenous, Traditional, Natural and Native American Medicine. It will cover all four levels of the Basic Professional Thai Yoga Certificate Program plus fifteen additional breakout and/or supplemental courses.
This 164 hour intensive program includes:
– 35 hours of prerequisite online classes
– 129 hours in-class
In-class hours include:
Level 1 technique October 22-25 (TH-FRI 9am-6pm, SAT 9am-1pm)
Level 2 technique, Films and Discussion October 26-31 (SUN-SAT 9am-6pm), week off November 1-7, continue class November 8-14 (SUN-SAT 9am-6pm)
-books (technique work books, theory textbooks, and others) (Please Note: Book Fee is $289.00 and includes all physical text and On-line materials necessary to complete the class)
-Eligibility for the NAIC: Authorized Full Blessed Membership (AFM) to legally practice. (Please Note! NAIC AFM is at additional donation and not included in tuition!)
The164hr. Thai Yoga Massage Practitioner Certificate (CTP1) Course qualifies towards all advanced certificate (Accredited, State of Florida Compliant, AAPNA, NCBTMB) and SCNM College Degree programs in Indigenous, Traditional, Natural Medicine, Ayurveda, Ayurveda Life Style Consultant, Ayurvedic Yoga Therapist and SomaVeda® Thai yoga Therapy practitioner.
Graduates are qualified to practice and to provide health and wellness services for Spirit, Mind and Body for a variety of health related concerns and issues in all 50 states and Canada!
This class is open to any and all persons and students from any background or level of training.
No massage license or bodywork experience is required!
*PLEASE NOTE* This is an intensive, hands-on training class. Students will be expected to stand, sit, kneel, squat, and support their own body weight for up to two hours at a time. Regular participation in a movement activity (i.e. yoga, fitness, martial arts, dance, sport) prior to registering is recommended.
The course covers the basic concepts of hands on healing in a balanced session using SomaVeda® Thai Yoga, a traditional, indigenous medicine-derived system which allows the practitioner to gain a three-dimensional perspective on facilitating and participating in another person’s healing process.
After completing this course, students will be able to:
– perform a complete 19 Asana beginner Vinyasa or flow with a partner and a one hour SomaVeda® Thai Yoga Therapy session (Thai Yoga Massage)
– understand the basic elements and theory of Classical Thai & Classical Indian Ayurveda Energy anatomy and physiology as it applies to the body.
– understand Basic Theory: Seven Chakras, Ten Sen or Prana Nadis, Wind Gates, Asana or therapeutic postures, Meridians and Accupoints
– understand the concept of body work as a meditation
– understand the Five Traditional Treatment Attitudes of the body
– understand benefits and contraindications for specific postures and applications for use in clinical or professional treatment environment
– understand and be able to perform the basic protocol and principles of SomaVeda® BET/ Bio-tapping technique (EFT) for balancing and clearing negative emotions
What is SomaVeda®?
SomaVeda® College of Natural Medicine and Thai Yoga Center were founded under the Native American Indigenous Church (NAIC) by Achaan Dr. Anthony B. James, who incorporated the traditional teachings of various schools in Thailand with other traditional and eclectic modalities to create an effective healing protocol used by practitioners throughout the United States and world. More information about training programs can be found at www.thaiyogacenter.com
Who is the teacher?
Kaylee Koslowske is a SomaVeda® Certified Thai Yoga Practitioner (2018), Certified SomaVeda® Thai Yoga Teacher (2019) and Certified Ayurveda Life Style Consultant and Ayurveda Health Counselor (2018), and she is pursuing a Doctorate of Sacred Natural Medicine degree with the SomaVeda® College of Natural Medicine.
Included with the course:
– NAIC Authorized Participant Membership
NCBTMB CE for Licensed Massage Therapist (Native American Indigenous Church: NAIC)
Price: $1,000.00 (Not including Books and optional post-grad NAIC AFM Membership)
Graduates are qualified and can be authorized under the NAIC to practice and to provide health and wellness services for Spirit, Mind and Body for a variety of health related concerns and issues in all 50 states and Canada!
Total program cost: $800 for students reviewing Level 1; $1000 for new students
– $400 minimum registration fee for access to online prerequisite classes, books, and to reserve a spot for the in-class portion
– Remaining balance due by October 22
Email Kaylee Koslowske at firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Kaylee Koslowske
Amari Lax Studio F (17100 Dixie Hwy, Hazel Crest, IL, 60429)
No previous experience necessary!