November 2020 Thai Yoga Massage Practitioner Certification Retreat 164hr.
SomaVeda® Thai Yoga Certified Practitioner Certification and Retreat: CTP1 (164 hour Retreat intensive). This 13 day, (November 6th. – 18th. 2020), (Thirteen day: 129hrs. in class residential, 35 hours on-line), will cover all four levels of the Basic Professional Thai Yoga Certificate Program plus fifteen additional breakout and/or supplemental courses. (Please Note: Advanced students: ALC, AHC, AYT, TCP continue in class through Saturday, November 21st.)
The CTP1 course is an intensive training based on Traditional Thai Massage, Ayurveda, Yoga Therapy, Indigenous, Traditional, Natural and Native American Medicine.
The November 2020: 164hr. Thai Yoga Massage Practitioner Certificate Course qualifies towards all advanced certificate (Accredited, State of Florida Compliant, AAPNA, NCBTMB) and SCNM College Degree programs in Indigenous, Traditional, Natural Medicine, Ayurveda, Ayurveda Life Style Consultant, Ayurvedic Yoga Therapist and SomaVeda® Thai yoga Therapy practitioner. Graduates are qualified to practice and to provide health and wellness services for Spirit, Mind and Body for a variety of health related concerns and issues in all 50 states and Canada!
Yoga Teacher already? Bring a comprehensive Ayurveda and Yoga Therapy practice to your school or program in only 13 days (Theory: SomaVeda® Level Four pre-requisite is distance learning/ Home Study Course)! This amazing Ayurveda, Yoga and Yoga Therapy retreat at the beautiful 5 acre Native American Indigenous Church Sanctuary offers a healing atmosphere unique to central Florida. Learn, Restore and Grow!
Unique to our program!
1) Daily Reishi Yoga also known as “Reusi Dot Ton“. Bring a new and exciting Yoga practice to your home life and Shala/ Studio!
2) A Legal Basis To Practice! We offer the ONLY Ayurveda & Thai Yoga Therapy program in the US which, under the NAIC Umbrella, is legal to practice in ALL 50 states and over 100 countries outside the US including US Territories and Puerto Rico!
3) Clinical Approach! Our program emphasizes Medical, Clinical approaches to integrating Ayurveda and Yoga Therapy and Native American Medicine as functional medicine strategies for treating disease and health conditions effectively. All programs Medically supervised and designed by Physicians for cli8nical applications. In the US, we are the original “Clinical Thai” training and certification.
4) Adjunct Therapies: We introduce in this program many of the SomaVeda Integrated Traditional Therapies® Adjunct modalities: Table Thai Yoga, Thai Chair Yoga, Bolster Magic™, SomaVeda® Tool Assisted Energy Line Release (T.A.E.L.R.), SomaVeda® Bio-Tapp™ Emotional Liberation Technique and so much more!
5) Novel Virus and Infection Protocols, Science and Strategies! Ajahn, Dr. Anthony B. James and Staff will be updating and instructing students in the latest information and health strategies as well as functional wellness protocols for professionals. We will cover the basic medical science, Ayurveda, Nutrition, Herbal, Supplemental protocols for both common pre and or co-morbidities as well as questions and answers, pro and con’s regarding proposed vaccination routines that Ayurveda and Yoga Therapy practitioners and clients will be dealing with for the forseeable future. We are medical and health experts and can assist you in becoming an expert in this important area.
By the end of this Thai Yoga certification class you are empowered to begin practicing, open a private or group practice and or integrate into an existing Complimentary and or Integrative Medicine practice or healing center. We give you both Marketing, Business Development and Legal support! No other similar program in our industry can make this offer!
Massage Therapist? Bring the exciting therapies of Ayurveda and Yoga Therapy to your practice. Save your Hands! Our unique “Hands Free! Thai Yoga” variations have not only enlivened careers but have saved many Massage Therapist from debilitating occupational disabilities such as Carpal Tunnel Syndrome! NCBTMB and FSMTB CE hrs. Approved. Learn how to double your existing practice and income!
Allied or Medical Health Practitioner: Doctor, Nurse, Chiropractor, Acupuncture, Nutrition, Physical Therapist, Occupational Therapist? Looking to exapnd your practice offering with CAM procedures and practices proven effective? It is well known that Indigenous Traditional Medical Systems are the basis of CAM procedures. Learn from the source!
The 164 hr. CTP1 (129hrs. in-class/ 35hrs. Distance learning) qualifies as the pre-requisite course requirement for all SomaVeda College of Natural Medicine Degrees. The SomaVeda® Thai Yoga Practitioner Certificate course additional qualifies graduates for all Intermediate, Advanced and Teacher Certification programs in SomaVeda® Thai Yoga Therapy .
For full description, curriculum and registration details CLICK HERE
For NAIC/ SCNM Thai Yoga Center Tuition Grants and Scholarships CLICK HERE