July 14th. 2023 Thai Yoga Massage Practitioner Certification Retreat 164hr.
SomaVeda® Thai Yoga Certified Practitioner Certification and Retreat: CTP1 (164-hour Retreat intensive). This 13-day (Friday, July 14th. to Wednesday, July 26th. 2023) (Thirteen days: 129hrs. class residential, 35 hours online) program will cover all four levels of the Basic Professional Thai Yoga Certificate Program plus fifteen additional breakout or supplemental courses. The CTP1 system is an intensive training based on Traditional Thai Massage, Ayurveda, Yoga Therapy, and Indigenous, Traditional, Natural, and Native American Medicine. (Advanced students Welcome!: A.L.C., A.H.C., A.Y.T., and TCP continue in class through Saturday, July 29th.)
CLICK HERE to Check out the July 2023 Photo Gallery Slide Show!
For full description, curriculum, and registration details, CLICK HERE.
Please Note Quarantine Proof! Add a Spiritually based health and wellness modality to your ministry! Especially during Corona concerns. Religious Therapeutics are NOT subject to governmental oversight or “Lock Downs”! Of course, our N.A.I.C. Tribal Org. will practice all necessary and prudent safety measures and or procedures. All programs are Physician supervised… We are experts in infectious diseases and disorders!
July 14th. 2023: 164hr. Thai Yoga Massage Practitioner Certificate Course qualifies towards all advanced certificates (Accredited, State of Florida Compliant, A.A.P.N.A., N.C.B.T.M.B.) and A.C.N.M. College Degree programs in Indigenous, Traditional, Natural Medicine, Ayurveda, Ayurveda Life Style Consultant, Ayurveda Health Counselor Ayurvedic Yoga Therapist, and SomaVeda® Thai yoga Therapy practitioner.
ATTENTION! Graduates are qualified to practice and provide health and wellness services for Spirit, Mind, and Body for various health-related concerns and issues in all 50 states and Canada! We are the ONLY Thai Yoga/ Ayurveda Certification program in the U.S. that offers Legal Authorizations to practice!
A.C.N.M.: Thai Yoga Center offers four professionally recognized Certificate Programs and Five College Degrees! A.C.N.M.: SomaVeda Integrated Traditional Therapies®: Indigenous Ayurveda, Christ-Centered Christ-Centered Yoga Therapy, Christ-Centered Thai Yoga, Christ-Centered Traditional Thai Massage (Thai Yoga Massage), also known as Traditional Thai Yoga Therapy, Nuad Thai or Nuad Boran, is an ancient sacred, religious/ spiritually based, vitalistic and holistic healing art that can be learned and practiced by anyone with an open mind, compassionate heart and a desire to help others.
Our SomaVeda® Thai Yoga Therapy Practitioner Certificate Program (CTP1) emphasizes indigenous, traditional, natural, or Native American Medicine, Christ-Centered Religious Therapeutics, and healing ceremony. Additional emphasis is on integrating the Mind/ Body approach of Christ-Centered Energy Psychology/E.F.T. and our proprietary SomaVeda® B.E.T.- Marma/Acupoint “Tapping” systematic approach. This course includes two levels of professional Christ-Centered Energy Psychology/E.F.T. and One level of B.E.T. tapping integration for experienced clinicians. All classes are hosted on our beautiful 5-acre N.A.I.C. Sanctuary in Brooksville, Florida.
Yoga Teacher already? Learn, Restore, and Grow! Bring a comprehensive Ayurveda and Yoga Therapy practice to your school or program in only 13 days (Theory: SomaVeda® Level Four pre-requisite is distance learning/ Home Study Course)! This unique Ayurveda, Yoga, and Yoga Therapy retreat at the beautiful 5-acre Native American Indigenous Church Sanctuary offers a healing atmosphere unique to central Florida.
Unique to our program!
1) Daily Reishi Yoga, or “Reusi Dot Ton.” Bring a new and exciting Yoga practice to your home life and Shala/ Studio!
2) A Legal Basis To Practice! We offer the ONLY Ayurveda & Thai Yoga Therapy program in the U.S. Under the N.A.I.C. Umbrella, it is legal to practice in ALL 50 states and over 100 countries outside the U.S., including U.S. Territories and Puerto Rico! We are also the ONLY Thai Yoga Professional certification to offer practitioners Legal Guidelines and Business Marketing courses as part of every training!
3) Clinical Approach! Our program emphasizes Medical, Clinical approaches to integrating Ayurveda and Yoga Therapy and Native American Medicine as functional medicine strategies for effectively treating disease and health conditions. All programs are Medically supervised and designed by Physicians for clinical applications in the U.S. We teach strict therapeutic protocols for severe illnesses, including traditional pre- and co-comorbidities protocols. We are the original “Clinical Thai” training and certification in the US.!
4) Adjunct Therapies: We introduce in this program many of the SomaVeda Integrated Traditional Therapies® Adjunct modalities: Table Thai Yoga, Thai Chair Yoga, Bolster Magic™, SomaVeda® Tool Assisted Energy Line Release (T.A.E.L.R.), SomaVeda® Bio-Tapp™ Emotional Liberation Technique and so much more!
5) Nutrition Health Counselor Certification: Now included at no extra fee!
By the end of this SomaVeda® Thai Yoga certification class, you are empowered to begin practicing, open a private or group practice, or integrate into an existing Complementary and Integrative Medicine practice or healing center. No other similar program in our industry can make this offer! We give you both Marketing, Business Development, and Legal support!
Bring the exciting therapies of Ayurveda and Yoga Therapy to your practice. Save your Hands! Our unique “Hands-Free! Thai Yoga” variations have enlivened careers and saved many Massage therapists from debilitating occupational disabilities such as Carpal Tunnel Syndrome! Learn how to double your existing practice and income! N.C.B.T.M.B. and F.S.M.T.B. CE hrs. Approved.
- Prestigious SomaVeda® Thai Yoga Practitioner Certificate
- N.A.I.C. Legal Shield: A.F.M. Authorization for one year.
- N.C.B.T.M.B. CE’s, if requested (Level One and Level Two)
- Additionally to SomaVeda® National Certified Practitioner Directory to enhance your marketing. https://thaiyogacenter.com/thai-yoga-directory/
- The specially developed business, clinic, and practice development and practical, proven marketing materials and strategies show you how to be successful and make a great living practicing SomaVeda®.
- Access to SomaVeda® Certified practitioner only discounts on practice building items, marketing and business development, Supplements, E.M.F. Protection devices, treatment adjunct therapies, and Diagnostic services for practitioners, clients, and family.
- Access to comprehensive, discounted, Professional Practice Liability Insurance
- Discounted Training and Tour in Thailand!
New! “Stay At Home” Option! Online SomaVeda® Thai Yoga Professional Practitioner Certification Program. If you can not make it to our LIVE certification program due to quarantine or “Stay at Home,” Travel restrictions, or similar and need this program… No Worries! Train entirely in the comfort of your own home! CLICK HERE for details!
Allied or Medical Health Practitioner: Doctor, Nurse, Chiropractor, Acupuncture, Nutrition, Physical Therapist, Occupational Therapist? Looking to expand your practice offering with C.A.M. procedures and practices proven effective? Learn from the source! It is well known that Indigenous Traditional Medical Systems are the basis of C.A.M. procedures.
The 164 hr. CTP1 (129hrs. in-class/ 35hrs. Distance learning) qualifies as the pre-requisite course requirement for all American College of Natural Medicine Degrees. The SomaVeda® Thai Yoga Practitioner Certificate course additionally prepares graduates for all Intermediate, Advanced, and Teacher Certification programs in SomaVeda® Thai Yoga Therapy.
For full description, curriculum, and registration details, CLICK HERE
For NAIC/ SCNM Thai Yoga Center Tuition Grants and Scholarships, CLICK HERE