Medical Clinical Intake and Biological Assessments
24 Step Screening for Catastrophic Illness
Available by appointment at the Natural Wellness Solutions at The Thai Yoga Center
Dr. James, an Ordained Minister, Board Certified, Licentiate Pastoral Physician and NAIC Medicine Man uses modern clinical biological assessments and test to determine metabolic, organic and endocrine imbalance as well as the entire repertoire of Asian/ Oriental Medical assessments from Native American, Ayurveda and Traditional Chinese Medicine. Dr. J. Holds Doctoral Degrees In Medicine, Naturopathy, Traditional Oriental Medicine (Acupuncture), Ayurveda and Indigenous Traditional Medicine. He has a Master’s in Clinical Herbology as well as being a recognized “Aachan” Professor of Thai Traditional Medicine with lifetime credentials from the UTTS and Royal Thai Ministry of Health. (Click here for more detailed Biography)
Our assessment strategy includes Physical, Mental and Spiritual Health indexing. Includes physician evaluation using state of the art laboratory technology/ instruments and analysis software.
This medical Clinical physical examination includes: St. John POS Protocol
- Blood Glucose
- Saliva and Urine Ph
- Urine Analysis
- BIA (Bio-Impedance Analysis)
- Physical Health History Questionaire.
- Pre-visit Laboratory Wellness report
- Phase Angle
- Metabolic “X” Syndrome Risk Factors (Weight/ Height/ Girth WHO and St. John POS Protocol)
- BMI (Body Mass Index Analysis/ BIA (Bio-Impedence Analysis)
- Thyroid Function (Thermal Scan)
- Nervous System Status (EDS and Palpation Reflex analysis)
- Tongue, Nail and Skin (Western Clinical/ Ayurveda/ TCM)
- Breast Health and Wellness Screening (Thermal Imaging/ FLIR Imaging)
- Blood Pressure/ Endocrine Function
- Trace Mineral Deficiency (Taste Test and EDS)
- EKG/ ECG
- Quality of Life Inventory
- EAV/ EDS (Electro-Dermal Meridian Screening: Voll/ McWilliams)
- Traditional Ayurvedic Pulse Analysis
- Oxygen Uptake/ Vascular Perfusion Index
- Spirometer (Pulmonary function Index)
- Applied Kinesiology/ Muscle Testing as appropriate for specified issue.
Actual list of applied examinations and lab test to be determined by professional clinician and communicant at time of service.
Cost: $150.00 for all listed test. Maybe be discounted or entirely at no cost when combined with other services.