SomaVeda® Bio-Tapp™ Emotional Liberation Technique
B.E.T™ Energy Psychology: (Bio-Neuro-Harmonics™ Emotional Liberation Technique: Touch, Balance and Attunement Technique.)
A Mental and Emotional Health Ministry and Counseling Modality
Level One. SomaVeda® Bio-Tapp/ BET™ is a new paradigm, a bio-energetic technology based on the research, development and exploration of Ajahn James over the past 30 years. He has developed an elegant, sophisticated and incredibly simple method of releasing pain, reducing and or eliminating the harmful effects of negative emotions, stress, anxieties and any trauma including Karmic and past life related issues. It is now possible to eliminate suffering in minutes rather than hours, months and years! New levels: Bio-Tapp™ Intro, Bio-Tapp™ Professional Skills Level 1, Bio-Tapp™ Professional Skills Level 2, Bio-Tapp™ Professional Skills Level 3, Bio-Tapp™ Masters Apprentice Program Level 4 and Bio-Tapp™ Teacher Level 5 Certification Program . This program is currently included as a module for our Certified Thai Practitioner (CTP), Certified Thai Teacher (TCP), Associate of Sacred Arts Degree in Natural Health and Doctor of Sacred Natural Medicine Ayurveda (DSNMA/ ND) programs .
1) SomaVeda® Bio-Tapp™/ BET™ Energy Psychology Professional Skills Level One:
- Identify the nine acupressure tapping points in the BET™/EFT Basic Recipe that clients will tap on to elicit a calming response.
- Perform the 4 main aspects of the BET™/EFT Basic Protocol
- Discuss at least 3 principles to use when helping clients choose appropriate language and targets for each round of treatment.
- Demonstrate at least two methods to identify a client’s negative cognition or belief that generates anxious or depressive feelings and deconstruct it to specific negative past life events.
- Demonstrate the three main principles of the Tell the Story Technique for a specific stressful event to titrate emotional intensity and facilitate thorough processing of the traumatic material.
- Identify individual “aspects” or component parts of a specific traumatic event
- List at least three useful questions used to uncover relevant stressful events in a client’s history.
- List at least three reasons why working with specific events from the client’s past is preferable to working with here and now symptoms
- Describe the three steps of the BET™/EFT Basic Recipe for symptom management of intense affect.
- Discuss at least 2 ways to assign appropriate BET™/EFT self-help strategies for clients to do at home.
- Describe the eight steps when using BET™/EFT with deep breathing for increased self-regulation of anxiety.
- Discuss at least three principles to use when introducing BET™/EFT to clients.
- Describe at least three methods for using BET™/EFT within a trauma-informed model.
- Describe at least 3 research studies that support the efficacy of BET™/EFT for treating trauma.
- List at least 2 ethical guidelines for using BET™/EFT with clients.
2) SomaVeda® Bio-Tapp™/ BET™ Professional Skills Level Two:
Essential Skills in Comprehensive Energy Psychology Level 2 Overview
- Advanced applications of the six-step CEP model
- Advanced issues in addressing conscious and subconscious objections
- Chakra / Biofield interventions for trauma, anxiety, pain, depression, addictive urges and negative feeling states
- More advanced meridian approaches – going beyond basic acupoint combinations to customize therapeutic interventions
- To use CEP for performance enhancement
- About advanced issues in building personal and relationship integrity when using energy-based methods in treatment
Essential Skills in Comprehensive Energy Psychology Level 2 Objectives
- Identify the seven major chakras used most often in chakra-based therapies.
- Demonstrate three alternative methods of ideomotor cuing.
- Describe two additional techniques for treating systemic energetic interference.
- Describe three additional centering exercises.
- Name three additional treatment points for clearing psychoenergetic reversals.
- Describe a method by which to choose the best intervention for a particular target problem.
- Name two non-customized techniques for treating a target problem using chakras.
- Identify and implement a customized treatment sequence using meridian acupoints.
- Identify and implement a customized treatment sequence using chakras.
- Describe a method of treating an issue using the biofield.
- Describe five dimensions of practitioner self-care.
- Describe three ethical issues unique to energy psychology practice beyond usual cautions in mental health practice.
Essential Skills in Comprehensive Energy Psychology Level 2 Course Outline
Overview of the six major treatment steps
- The chakra system
- The biofield
- Step 1 review: Achieving attunement
- Muscle testing review
Alternative methods of muscle testing
- Step 2 review: Preparing the energy field
Additional methods for evaluating and correcting interferences
- Step 3 review: Identifying the treatment focus and progress evaluation
- Step 4: Addressing psychological reversals
Customized diagnosis and release of NEMO’s (Old Unresolved Negative Emotional Issues)
Resolving NEMO’s with meridian treatment points
Resolving NEMO’s with the chakras
- Step 5: Doing one round of treatment
Deciding on the best treatment
The meridian system
Building a customized meridian sequence
- Step 6 review: Evaluating outcomes and selecting the next treatment step, assigning homework
Advanced ethics module
Building right relationships
- Practitioner intentionality and self-care
- Case management
Required Textbooks: The SomaVeda® Bio-Tapp/ BET Manual by Dr. Anthony B. James and the EFT Manual by Gary Greg .
SomaVeda Integrated Traditional Therapies®, SomaVeda® are a Federally Registered Trademark/ Servicemark and proprietary Intellectual Property, All World Rights Reserved.