Start Dates Calendar
Start Dates Calendar
- Traditional Thai Yoga Therapy (Thai Massage), Ayurveda, Yoga Therapy and Indigenous Medicine in US and Thailand
- Training and Certification Schedule 2015/ 2016
- See our SomaVeda® Thai Yoga Curriculum!
- Many New Courses to Serve You!
- Courses listed: ONACS, SMOCH, NAMA, AAPNA, State of Florida DOE, AADP (Accredited), NCBTMB, Category A approved!
Bookmark this page and check back frequently as courses are updated weekly.
Please note that tuition prices quoted do not include accommodations or transportation to TYC. If you can’t find what your looking for give us a call at (706) 358-8646.
Click Here for details on our Thai Yoga and Thai Massage Scholarships!
2015/ 2016 Schedule with SomaVeda® Certified Teachers to date!
- Fundamentals of Thai Yoga: St. Pete, FL on May 16, 2015
- SomaVeda® 200 Hr. CTP on June 13, 2015
- Level One, Brooksville, FL on June 13, 2015
- Level One Thai Yoga Knoxville, TN on June 13, 2015
- Level One Thai Yoga Boulder, CO on June 19, 2015
- Level One Thai Yoga Knoxville, TN on July 11, 2015
- Level One Thai Yoga, St. Pete, FL on July 11, 2015
- Level One Thai Yoga, St. Pete, FL on August 15, 2015
- Level One Thai Yoga, Knoxville, TN on August 29, 2015
- SomaVeda® Thai Yoga CTP on September 11, 2015
- Level One Thai Yoga, Brooksville, FL on September 11, 2015
- SomaVeda® Thai Yoga CTP on October 30, 2015
- Thai Yoga Practitioner Certificate on October 30, 2015
- Level One Thai Yoga, Brooksville, FL on October 31, 2015
- Thailand Sacred Sites and Healing Arts Tour on December 16, 2015
- World Congress on Natural Medicine on January 29, 2016
- April 18-19, 2015 (16 CE Hours) SomaVeda® Fundamentals of SomaVeda® Thai Yoga: Level One, New Paltz, New York: Certified Teacher: Khruu’s Elizabeth Gross and Alex Ryberg
SomaVeda® Thai Yoga/ Thai Massage, Certified Teacher and Instructor Program, (SV-TCP Program)
Ongoing: Apply here for professional certification for teaching SomaVeda® Thai Yoga/ Thai Massage, Ayurveda, Yoga Therapy and Indigenous Traditional and Sacred Medicine. This is for you. A rewarding and fun way to make a living. It is also in our opinion the only way to really master SomaVeda® Thai Yoga Therapy… by teaching. For specific requirements and costs, contact Dr. James directly at (706) 358-8646
- Monthly and Bi-Annual Professional Training Programs in Thailand! Incredible experience actually studying traditional medicine and culture in Thailand! Includes airfare, everything basically except food. Click here for details
- ReiKi 1, 2, 3, (Richard Fiello Attunements are always available during our CTP programs)
- Private Lessons and Sessions: SomaVeda® Thai Yoga, Ayurvedic Massage, SomaVeda® Bio-Tapp/ B.E.T., Manual Lymph Drainage, Pancha Karma, Colon Hydro-Therapy, Cranial Sacral Therapy, Neuro-Muscular Therapy (NMT), Reiki and Massage Therapy (Provided by SomaVeda®/ Medicine of Hope™ Certified and Trained Practitioners). At the Thai Yoga Center we offer a full line of intentionally made Homeopathic Remedies, Flower essence, Aroma-Therapy and Gem/ Essence Elixers in support of your healing process.
- Weekly Drop In Eclectic Martial Arts: Muay Thai, Muay Boran, Kali, Escrima, Arnis (Tuesday’s)
SomaVeda Integrated Traditional Therapies®, SomaVeda® are a Federally Registered Trademark/ Servicemark and proprietary Intellectual Property, All World Rights Reserved.