2nd. Annual Advanced SomaVeda® Teachers Intensive
Attend the SomaVeda® Advanced Teachers Seminary Program scheduled for July 20- 23, 2017 here at the school. This will be four days of intensive training in a variety of advanced topics. Only SomaVeda College of Natural Medicine enrolled Ministerial students, TCP enrolled (CTP2/ 3) and or Graduate SomaVeda® Certified Teachers will be eligible to attend.
The partial list of emphasis will include:
1) Advanced variations and applications for all basic levels including for Mat, Table, Chair, and Walker
2) Reishi Yoga, “SomaVeda® Thai Reishi Hand Yoga”
3) Tok Sen (Hammer & Probe, Bamboo Magic®),
4) Adjunct Therapies:
Far Infra-red, Vibration,
CDT- Complex Decongestive Therapy,
Thai Yoga Facials,
SomaVeda® Bolster Magic®,
SomaVeda® Restorative Yoga
SomaVeda® Thai Yoga Reflexology
5) Wai Khruu,
6) Teacher exchange sessions,
7) Multiple Therapist Techniques
8) SomaVeda® Walking Massage
9) Advanced SomaVeda® Theory:
Sen Lines Location and Theory (Using new Life Size 3D Sen Line and Marma/ Lom class room model!)
Thai Acupressure Points (Learn 20 top Points)
10) SomaVeda® Homeopressure (Using Homeopathics to enhance release of Thai Acupoints)
11) SomaVeda® ElectroHomeoTherapeutic Generator ( How to make your own Homeopathic/ Herbal/ Energetic remedies for your clients safely, reliably and cheaply. Add a new modality complimentary to your existing SomaVeda® Therapeutic Day practice to bring greater benefits to your clients, make remedies for them to take home which are more powerful and personalized vs. store bought remedies, develop your own personal repertoire of traditional, homeopathic, Ayurvedic, Native American remedies specific to you and your clients needs. You will be actually practicing assessing and making remedies to take home with you! We are working on a special guest teacher for the Homeopathic portion!
12) Ayurveda Concepts & Pancha Karma for those Graduate Teachers qualifying for the Ayurveda Health Counselor and or Ayurvedic Yoga Therapist Certificate who have not received them yet!
13) Marketing strategies and lesson plans for all classes and more. We will be hosting a round table discussion among all teachers present on success strategies.
A 36 hour Advanced Continuing Education hr.Certificate will be issued to all attendees. This course meets the annual CE requirements for all SomaVeda® Certified Teachers.
Between now and then I will be taking your suggestions as to any other advanced topics you would like to see in putting the program together. I am senior staff will be hosting and teaching. Advanced SomaVeda® Certified Teacher’s Dr. Julie James, Dr. Arianna Coe and Khruu Daniel Kram will be assisting.
Additional activities will include a Sweat Lodge ceremony. Before or after your training you can visit local beaches and or State Parks convenient to the school. This will be your opportunity to practice and network with SomaVeda® teachers from around the country!
We will be offering special tuition and housing included rate of only $250.00 per person in advance (At least 30 days) and $300.00 (less than month advance) for TCP Grads and $350.00 (advance by June 20th.) $400.00 (late) for CTP 2/ 3’s who want to attend as well. Reserve with $100.00 deposit balance by June 21st. 2016. If planning on attending, please contact Dr. Julie directly. Food is not included, however, we may have a meal plan option available as well.
Registration: To register send a written request to Dr. Julie James email to verify eligibility and invoice for NAIC Donation.